Game On!

*Tyler's POV*

"Game night's starting!" Shaun hollered, signalling for the children to come downstairs. I eagerly grabbed Troye's hands and pulled him away from his laptop, pulling him downstairs. We met Tyde and Sage on the way. Tyde looked excited and ready for some competitiion, but Sage on the other hand was engrossed in her phone and looked like she would rather die than do this. Somehow Troye still looked like he wanted this even less than her. We all took our seats at the living room table.

"Oh hi, Tyler, never knew you were here. How you Hun?" Laurelle greeted as she placed two bowls of popcorn down on the table.

"Great thanks. I hope you don't mind that I'm here for game night. It's just the best thing ever!" I chirped.

"Oh not at all, I hope you could rub off on Troye. He's rather do chores than be here," she said disapproving.

"Okay let's begin!" Shaun boomed ecstatically, "tonight we're playing Monopoly!"

"Ugggh," Troye groaned and I whacked his leg. "That's going to take forever!"

"Don't be so miserable," I reprimanded.

The game went on for four hours. Sage had lost interest two hours in so didn't bother buying houses and payed people when she landed on their land until she was out of money. Then she focuses all her attention on her phone. Troye said she had a new boyfriend, Zook, or something strange like that. Surprisingly Troye had lasted until the end of the third hour, but then he was nearly pulling his hair out so he donated his money and land to me, putting me in a very good position, despite the protest from Shaun and Tyde. However Laurelle, the banker and referee of the game, allowed it so I was happy. Troye started to fall asleep against my shoulder, so I tried not to move so much. How I wish I could wrap him up in my arms and kiss him, but we hadn't told his family that we were together yet. I'm not even sure he told them that Craig and him were over.

I didn't win in the end, as I had a bad round where I landed on basically every triple hotel plot of land that Tyde owned, which allowed him to win. We never actually finished the game, but Laurelle had also given up on being banker so we decided to give up and head to bed.

"Troye, babe," I whispered in his ear, planting kisses on his cheek.

Troye sat up, whacking my arm, "Ty, my family is around," he reprimanded me.

"Hun, if you open your eyes and look around you'd see that they've all gone to bed," I giggled.

"Oh," he said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "Who won?"

"Tyde."

"Aw, too bad, I had something special for you if you won," he teased, knowing exactly how frustrated I probably was with this lack of intimacy.

"Troye Sivan, don't tease me like that," I warned.

He just chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. "You'd better get going," he said, "it's getting late. I can't believe you guys played for so long," he said disbelieving.

"Hey, put three competitive guys together and things are going to get serious," I said jokingly, but with a straight face. "But you know, you can always still give it to me anyway," I flirted. 

"Nope," he replied casually opening the door for me. "Goodbye Tyler," he urged me out sweetly when I stood unmoving with a pout on my face. 

I left with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I know I should have just brushed off that refusal of a kiss since he wants to go slowly, but Troye is just so confusing. It's almost as if he doesnt want to kiss me, like he doesnt want to be seen as a couple in front of his parents, but then he goes and openly flaunts off our relationship at school. I know im over analysing it, and Troye does actually want to be with me, well he initiated it, so I assume so. I hope so. I dont think he's changed his mind. He's just being overly protective of our delicate situation. He's taking it slow for me so I dont feel like a rebound, but it's starting to make me feel worse than that ever would. I just want him to kiss me already. Plus I want him to tell his parents about us. I want to be able to cuddle  him (and hopefully kiss soon) all day not caring who we are in front of.