Bestfriends and Jealous Boyfriends

*Troye's POV*

It was strange bringing Tyler home to meet my parents. I knew they'd love him just as much as I did. What I didn't expect was Sage to be so cold towards Tyler. I suppose she wasn't so quick to forgive him like I was after everything he did. She did help me through it and she's the only one I told about the fight.
And if her hostility isn't enough to scare Tyler away my mom has to go and bring out the photo albums and just about forced Tyler into looking at them. I didn't really mind him looking through them, but I just knew he'd try tease me about them sooner or later.

"I think he's seen enough to be turned off of me for life, can we please go now?," I complained as Tyler was nearing the end of the album which meant nearing the latest photos including those from my awkward teen years.

"Yeah, go on then, if this really is too much for you to bear, Troye," Laurelle dismissed us. I stood up and held out my hand to help Tyler up, moving as quickly as I could, thankful to be getting out of there.

When we reached my room I had no intention to not continue where we left off before dinner. "Where were we?" I teased.

"I believe you forgot to close the door," he stated cheekily.

I dashed to close the door before returning to Tyler on the bed and straddling him. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"Troye, stop worrying. You were cute. Your mom just wants to show you off."

"Good, im glad they didnt turn you off because then I wouldnt be able to do this," I replied before leaning down to kiss his neck making sure it was hard enough to leave a mark.

"No more hickeys, im going to have such a hard time covering that up for school," Tyler whined.

"So I can give you as many as I want on the weekend?" I questioned, my eyebrow raised.

"I suppose."

"I just like letting everyone know that you're mine," I admitted as my eyes trailed down Tyler's body.

"In that case, I dont mind them seeing as im yours," Tyler replied and leaned up to connect our lips. The kiss was fast and desperate.

"You know, horny Troye is a lot more controlling, I like it," Tyler teased once he had caught his breath.

"Oh, you havent seen the beginning of it yet," I emphasized.

"Really now? Im looking forward to that. Too bad I have to go now. I'll see it on Saturday though," Tyler said licking his lips before checking the time on his phone. I couldnt help but blush when he brought up Saturday. Whatever I promised him, he wont let me out of it.

We made our way downstairs and Tyler shouted his thank you to my family who were now somewhere around the house doing whatever they always do. I was just opening the door when he pushed me up against it, pinning me down.

Tyler whispered in my ear, "you know, I'm not okay with you teasing me like you did today when you cant follow through on your actions. I intend for you to follow through on Saturday like promised. And also," he continued as he pushed his leg in between mine. I let out a small yelp at the new found friction. "Dont think you can get away without some form of payback. This isnt really the best place for you to be getting all hot and flustered is it?" Tyler teased. He pulled his leg away only to replace it suddenly with the palm of his hand.

"T..Ty.T," I struggled to form my words.

"What? I dont understand unless you tell me," he was cheekily referring to our earlier conversation when I had teased him. Just then he pushed down firmly against my growing bulge. A moan slipped past my lips. Grrrr, that asshole. I can't believe Tyler would get me all worked up in the doorway. My family could literally walk in at any moment. That just made it so much hotter and a whole lot harder for me to tell him to stop. But the second he put his hand on my crouch it could no longer be passed off as something less sexual if my family had to walk in. I had to stop him no matter how much I was enjoying it.