Just Friends

*Tyler's POV*

"There you are," Sage greeted me as I came to a halt next to her and Troye. 

"Sorry, i'm out of breath. I just realised I can't make lunch, it's Tuesday so I have practice. I can't believe I forgot," I explained.

"Hey!" Sage exclaimed and for a moment I thought she was angry that I was blowing her off, "Dont worry that's perfect."

"It is?" I questioned.

"Yeah, cause I can't make it either, I forgot I booked for my nails to be done, so Tyler, why dont you just come on over to the house after practice and just hang out instead?" she suggested.

"Sure, why not? I've got to dash, gonna be late for practice. See you at home," I said and jogged off. I knew instantly by the cheeky look in her eye, that Sage either didnt forget she booked her nails or SHE doesnt even have an appointment. I know she's up to something and that would be trying to get me and Troye back together. I do miss him though and even spending a little bit of time with him will do me good. Plus earier he called me by my nickname so effortlessly that maybe there is hope that we can be friends and that everything can be back to normal. So I'm going to go along with whatever mischievous plans Sage throws our way and take it in my stride. First I have to get through practice.

-

"Just make yourself comfortable," Troye instructed while awkwardly scratching his arm, head hung low. "The DVDs are over there if you want to watch something."

"Troye, i've been here before," I informed and watched a blush creep over his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Just thought maybe you couldn't remember. I'm just going to get some snacks," he said.

"Have any doritos?" I asked hopefully.

"Um, maybe a packet. Dip?"

"Is that even a question, Troye Sivan," I play reprimanded him.

He came back in the room holding the bag of doritos shoved under his one arm, the dip in his hand, a jar of Nutella and a spoon the other and packets of M&Ms balancing on his crossed arms. My eyes lit up when I saw the Doritos and I clapped my hands together in excitement.

"You're such a child," Troye teased at my over-eager mood for a bag of chips.

"And you're going to be a diabetic," I teased back, pointing to all the chocolates and letting my finger fall on the Nutella last.

"Nutella is healthy," Troye snapped defensively, "It has hazelnuts in it."

"It's about as healthy as deep fried chicken," I stated, quirking my eyebrow up.

"Leave me and my baby alone," Troye pouted.

"Aw, i'm sorry," I apologised and scooted over to the know sulking Troye on the oposite end of the couch to me. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, "I take it back," I said.

"You do?" he questioned, getting more and more excited that I approve of his Nutella.

"Now who's the child," I teased and grabbed a finger full of Nutella from the open jar in Troye's hand and popped my finger in my mouth.

"Aaaaah!" he screeched. It had taken him a few seconds to realise what was going on and by then I had successfully scooted back over to my side of the couch, and thankfully because the slap that I received moments later was lessened due to the fact that Troye could not reach me properly. 

"Ow," I breathed out in between my bursts of laughing fits, but by then the pain had subsided and all that was left was the ache in my stomach. When I finally contained my giggles I lookede over to Troye to find him giving me the biggest death stare which only caused me to burst into another fit of giggles.