Breakfast in Bed

*Troye's POV*

"Babe, you know I'm not going to sleep with you," I told Tyler who suddenly stopped kissing my neck as we lay on my bed.

"Don't look so worried. Not never, just not tonight," I explained further trying to calm Tyler down who looked so hurt.

"Why not?" he asked accepting my statement, but still curious.

"Don't you think it's so cheesy, sleeping with the love of your life for the first time on the night of prom? I don't want it to be that way. I want it to be special."

He nodded silently and rolled off of me.

"Tilly, please don't look so sad, I know you want me that bad, but-" I teased, trying to make light of the situation. "No seriously, Ty, it's nothing you've done wrong. Besides,lI'm just not ready yet," I blushed softly, "and I want it to be special. It's a big deal for me." Ty's face lightened up again after I said this.

I crawled over to him, leaning above him.

"Just because it's not going to happen tonight, doesn't mean we can't do this," I said and kissed him. "We are home alone after all," I smirked.

"One thing," Ty interrupted, "why are we home alone if you knew nothing was going to happen?"

"That's basically the one good thing about my family, they trust me enough not to get up to too much shit and respect that I want my privacy. They were more than glad to go out to a fancy hotel for the night to spoil themselves, leaving us with a bit of space to ourselves," I explained.

"Lucky, my mom is so far up my ass about everything. Don't get me wrong I love Jackie and I tell her everything, but sometimes I just need my space you know?"

"Yeah I understand. Maybe she's lonely, does she ever date anyone?" I asked.

"She's been on a few dates in the past but it never went anywhere. He was either 'too boring' or 'too full of himself,' excuse after excuse. In my opinion I think she's just got so comfortable being alone, not being dependent on any one that she's built up a wall against men that she's not ready to knock down. Plus I've tried setting her up on online dating websites, but she hasn't been interested ," Ty explained.

"But she's such a lovely woman, I know tons of men who would love to take her out!" I exclaimed.

"Uhm how exactly do you know tons of older men?" Tyler asked shocked, raising his eyebrow. I giggled at how strange that sentence must have sounded to him.

"Yeah, tons of older men I dated a while back when I was just discovering my sexuality," I joked, stringing him alone.

"Bullshit!" He interrupted and I burst into laughter.

"Obviously, gay men wouldn't exactly be interested in your mom now would they?" I said sarcastically. "My mom has a couple of friends that I've met over the years who've divorced their wives or one in particular who's wife lost the battle to cancer. Very nice man, I just know he'd get along with your mother so well. I spent a lot of time with him back in December two years ago, he came to spend the holidays with us. Please talk to Jackie about it?" I begged.

"I think she'd be more up to it if the suggestion came from your mouth to be honest. She adores you, plus it gives her less of a chance to say no really," he suggested.

"I don't mind saying something. Let me speak to my mom first, get her to ring Derek up, see if he's single first of all. Plus my mother would put in a good word for Jackie, not like she needs it, your mothers such a sweetheart. How's Jackie doing?"

"She's doing alright, she actually wanted me to ask you if you want to come for dinner at us. Your whole family actually. To celebrate the end of the school term."