Pre Prom

*Tyler's POV*

"Babe, I've gotta run, I'm pulling up to Zoe's house now," I shouted so Troye could hear over me over speaker phone as I was driving. He was calling to tell me to have fun at the prom tonight and that he'd be waiting up for me at his house when I arrived afterwards.

"Tell everyone that I wish them a great night and that they mustn't get too drunk," he joked.

"Im sure they will take it into consideration," I said sarcastically, "but thank you, I will tell them you send your wishes."

"I don't want to keep you, bye Tyler!" he said and hung up.

I parked my car in Zoe's driveway, I was going to drive there in my car, but I was going to take a cab to Troye's house because I will probably not be fit to drive. Zoe was hosting our pre drinks, so everyone was coming to have a bit of champagne and take photos. Judging by all the cars mostly everyone was here already. I was running a bit late because I had been Skyping Troye to show him my new suit.

"Hey guys!" I called out as I let myself in.

"Hey!" Zoe greeted, surprise written all over her face. "Didn't know you were here."

"Yeah sorry I just let myself in, hope you don't mind."

"No not at all! Tyler's here everybody!" Zoe shouted loudly to the others. They're just down the corridor."

"Hey," they all greeted as I entered..

"Wow, you look stunning, Zoe," I complemented after greeting everyone. Finally being able to take in her appearance. She had on a lovely red satin dress that hugged her amazing frame perfectly. Her lips painted red to match.

"Aw, thanks Ty," she replied. "You're just in time actually, we are about to take photos!" she chirped excitedly.

We decided to have photos taken outside in the garden so we all lounged around the outdoor table while one by one the couples went up for their own little photoshoot. I kept wanting to go for mine and Zoe's but she kept disappearing into the house.

"Tyler? You guys ready for yours?" Zoe's mom, the photographer, asked me.

"Uhm, I don't know where Zoe is, actually," I stated. "She's been gone a while now."

"Why don't you go look for her?" Tanya suggested, "she's probably in her room fiddling with her make-up or something."

"Yeah, okay," I said getting up. I made my way inside, through the living room and down the hallway towards the front door where the stairs are. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and called up to Zoe, but got no reply. I was just starting to climb the stairs when the doorbell rang.

"Zoe?" I called out, "there's someone at the door."

"Ty? Is that you?" she replied. "Don't you just want to get that for me? It's the delivery man dropping off some snacks for us. I'll come fetch them from you now," she shouted.

"Sure," I called back. I might as well since i'm already right here. I could hear everyone making their way back into the living room.

"Coming!" I call as I begin to open the door. "Hi let-" I stop mid sentence. Troye?

*Authors Note*
Cliffhanger yes I know. Short yes I know. But guess who updated twice. ME i know. GO ON KEEP READING!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

-Trxylering