Loss for Words

*Tyler's POV*

"Sorry wont cut it, im sick of this Tyler," he confessed and strode out.

"Troye, wait," I shouted out as I ran to catch up with him, "Troye, stop!" I huffed now out of breath from running after Troye who had now walked his way out of the party and down the road, in what I believe could be record time.

"Troye!" I yelled fed up that he hadnt stopped walking, completely ignoring me the whole time.

He stopped in his tracks at my angry tone, spinning around to glare at me. I swore I heard him growl, before he spoke up.

"What do you want, Tyler." it didnt even come out as a question his voice was so tired.

"Troye, please," I begged.

"Tyler, its late, okay. Please, just let me go home."

The hurt in his voice so evident I couldn't even get any more words out to stop him from leaving. I watched him get in his car, I closed my eyes just waiting for the sound of him to drive away. After about a minute I still hadnt heard his car start, so I looked up and saw him resting his head on the steering wheel, obviously pissed off. He then got out his car, slamming his door, before realising what he did and his mouth droppoed open. Literally that car was his baby. I dont think anything meant more to him.

"Uh, Troye?" I questioned his actions.

"I cant drive. Im drunk." That boy, even when he was drunk he was always aware of things like this. Or maybe he just didnt want to crash his car.

"Um, I can drive you home?"

"No," he spat, "i'd rather go back inside."

"Troye, let me drive you home," I urged.

"I need to take Sage home anyway," he replied uninterested.

"I'll go get her, wait here," and before he could object I had rushed through the door to go find her. It didnt take me long as she was hanging by the door with her friends.

"Sage, i'm taking Troye home, do you want a lift?" I asked urgently.

"Oh, hey, Tyler! Uh yeah sure," she said noticing my rush, "uh, I'll see you guys at school," she dismissed her friends and they walked away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, we're just fighting and I didnt want him driving home drunk just because he's mad," I explained.

"You guys are fighting?" Sage asked, obviously Troye never told his family. He always complained about how they always were snooping around in his personal life. He didnt seem like the person to share that stuff with his family.

"Oh, yeah. Troye never told you? Just dont mention I told you, okay." The last thing I need is him getting even madder at me about this now.

We walked quickly, but not so quickly we'd draw attention to ourselves or looked like total idiots. We found Troye sitting on the curb, his head in between his knees. I motioned with my head for Sage to go up to him.

"Troye? Hey, dont fall asleep on me. Come, lets get you home," she persuaded, her voice soft and soothing. She would actually make such a great mother. She takes after Laurelle.

"Um, help here?" she motioned to the heavy Troye she was trying to lift off the sidewalk. Troye was not helping even a little bit to stand up himself, letting all his weight fall against her. I quickly rushed forward grabbing him at one side and helping his arm around my shoulder, supporting him with my other arm around his waist.

"Sorry," I mumbled. We got Troye in the back and Sage climbed in the front. We waiting for him to drift off to sleep before either one decided to speak up. Sage spoke first.