Confessions

*Tyler's POV*

When Troye texted me to say he was hanging out with Craig it was bad enough. And I dont think he did it on purpose to get out of it, but he planned to see Craig today, Saturday, the day we talked about. Promising each other...something. Neither of us actually knew what we wanted to do, but I at least thought we would see each other. The main issue is how blind Troye is being. How can he see the guy he hooked up with a few days before we got together. Is he so blind that he thinks Craig only wants to hang out. That is obviously not his intentions. Or does Troye want to see him. Does he know that those ore Craigs attentions. Oh god what is going on. I need to call him. I just need to speak to him and sort this all out. Tell him how I really feel about him hanging out with Craig.

Troye: hello?

Tyler: hey, babe

Troye: Tyler, hi

Tyler: hi.

Fuck. Are you kidding me. That all I can get out. Say something!

Troye: uh, Tyler?

Tyler: yeah?

Troye: what do you want? You called.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I dont have anything to say besides outright telling him, but I cant. Im not ready.

Tyler: oh yeah, just wanted to tell you im picking you up for breakfast at 9 so be ready.

Troye: no way, are you kidding me

Uhm, now I am so confused. He doesnt even want to see me.

"Uh, Troye, is everything alright?" a voice sounded in the background.

"Oh, yeah of course. It's just Tyler," Troye replied. Uh, 'just Tyler?' He brushes me off like i'm just a friend.

Tyler: oh sorry, I didnt realise Craig was still there. The spite heavy in my words as I spat out that sentence.

Troye: yeah he is.

Tyler: so, you dont want to come tomorrow?

Troye: No-

Tyler: No? I interupted, my voice stern and harsh.

Troye: Tyler, you interupted me. No, thats not what I meant. It's too early, I wont be ready.

Tyler: oh...

Troye: yeah. Tyler? What's gotten into you? This doesnt have anything to do with me seeing Craig does it?

Tyler: am I not allowed to call my boyfriend? Ill see you tomorrow.

I hung up. Yes Troye. Yes it has everything to do with you seeing Craig. How are you this stupid, not seeing how it is affecting me, especially after I nearly exploded with anger over the phone. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

-

I scrambled around for my phone, finally locating it and flipping onto my back, scrunching my eyes closed immediately as the morning light blinded me. I texted Troye to find out what time I could fetch him, since I didnt get an exact time before I hung up on him. Figuring i'd not get an instant reply since he'd still be asleep being the lazy anti-morning person he is, I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower to start my day. By the time I was out the shower, dressed I was back on my bed flipping through my tumblr dashboard when my phone buzzed with a text from Troye.

Troye: I'll be ready in an hour, i'll be outside.

Tyler: See you then

I killed time by running through all the possible ways our conversation could play out, fretting over every detail although I know it wouldnt really play out like that in real life. But it worked and before I knew it it was time to go and I was more nervous to see Troye than I had been since the party.