Too Soon an Ending

*Troye's POV*

I needed a grand gesture to win Tyler back, so what better way than to do exactly what he did for me. I had talked to Zoe and she agreed to help since she thought that recreating Tyler and my dinner date in the maths classroom was she greatest idea she'd ever heard. Since she and the rest of the gang had helped Tyler set up they said it would be easy enough to recreate it for me, all I had to do was ask for permission to use the classroom again and then pick up the Chinese food. So I woke up super early to call Zoe, and although she said she would be pushed for time to set it up since it was for later that day, she would be able to do it. So I rushed to school as quickly as I could to find Mrs Samuels, happy to find she was in her classroom.

"Come in," she said as I knocked on her door. "Ah, Troye, what can I help you with?"

And so I explained to her briefly that Tyler and I fought and I needed to make it up to him and how I wanted to recreate our special night. By the time I was finished she was nearly tearing up.

"Of course you can borrow my classroom, that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard!" she exclaimed. "If I was Tyler I'd be lucky to have a guy like you, I'm sure he will forgive you. Just the same rules apply that I told Tyler. Clean up the classroom by tomorrow morning and i'll be happy," she explained and waved her hand to dismiss me. I quickly texted Zoe that it was on and dashed off to go fetch the takeout from the restaurant before school started.

-

"Zo, I need to head to basketball practice now, but as soon as I'm done, I'll go fetch Tyler and bring him here," I informed her.

"Yeah, go. Go! I've got everything sorted. You just get him here and it'll be fine," she assured me.

"Thank you, I owe you one!" I shouted as I ran out the room.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologised as I headed into the gym, "let me just get changed quickly."

"Ah, it's okay. We were just discussing our new game plan for Friday's game," Michael informed me.

"Oh, great, i'll be out now."

Practice was easy since we were all not in the mood, so we talked for most of it and only did a few laidback exercises. I still went to shower though so I looked acceptable for Tyler, but I made sure it was quick. However as I was leaving the lockeroom, Craig was standing against the wall, assumable waiting for me.

"Uh, hi, what are you doing here?" I asked him sceptically as I approached him.

"Hey Troye, I, uh, just wanted to talk to you about the other day. Im sorry I came on to you like that. It was unexpected and I must have misread the signals or something-"

"Hey, no wait," I interjected, "it wasnt your fault at all," I explained further, "I will explain it all now, I just need to do something quickly." I pulled out my phone and texted Zoe to ask if she could please go fetch Tyler and bring him to the classroom and that i'll meet them there.

"Walk with me," I told Craig as I ushered him in the right direction.

"Where are we going?" he questioned as he headed where I was .

"I'm supposed to be meeting someone now in one of the classrooms. Actually it's Tyler. I havent exactly been honest with you. Well I havent told you everything, I havent lied to you or anything," I explained.

"Mhmm hmm, I'm listening, tell me now," he pushed gently, not wanting me to feel bad about it.

"It's a long story, but basically, when we hooked up at the party I was fighting with Tyler and he got jealous of us so ruined it. Then the day that you came over, I was meant to be doing something with him cause I kind of promised him but not really, it's complicated," I explained.