Chapter 1: First Mission

(Richard and Yagyu are seen training.)

Yagyu: What caused your brother to be such a despicable villain?

Richard: It's said that every villain is a hero in his own story. (avoids Yagyu's slash) My brother is no exception. (tries to attack Yagyu) He wanted a world without crimes, but he knew it was not possible. (grabs Yagyu's sword) He was just another guy who had to face the reality until he put his hands on a notebook named as Death Note.

Yagyu: (tries to punch Richard, who grabs her fist) Death Note?

Richard: And then he decided to cross the line, went to the point of no return, gave a mission to himself to prevent crimes before they happen by any necessary means. (throws Yagyu) He refused to see that his good actions were driving him into tyranny and evil.

Yagyu: (gets up) Did he lose his sanity?

Richard: Worse, he became... Kira!

Yagyu: (shocked) Kira?

Richard: Yes.

Yagyu: To think you have such a despicable brother...

(Meanwhile Kevin is seen playing Godzila in his Gameboy Advance)

(Then he hears the alarms)

Kevin: Uh-Oh. Problems.

(Kevin puts his Gameboy Advance I'm his pocket and goes to the main room.)

(The five young heroes are seen in the main room as Lex Luthor comes in)

Luthor: Well, I'll be brief. (shows the footage of Ra's Al Ghul) This is Ra's Al Ghul. He commands the League of Assassins. His intentions are to destroy Gotham. Your mission is to take down Ra's Al Ghul before he gets to destroy Gotham.

Richard: Don't worry, Commander Luthor. We got this!

(Then the Dekarangers set to Gotham City. When they arrive in there, they see the League of assassins.)

The Five: S.P.D. Emergency!

(They then transform into the Dekarangers)

The Five: Super Sentai Dekaranger!

(Then they fight the League of Assassins. They bring down most of the League, then Cheshire, Sportsmaster, Lady Shiva, Bane and Deathstroke come in)

Deathstroke: So you dare fight us?

Bane: I'll break you all!

Deka Red: We don't break so easily!

(Velvet uses her camera to copy Lady Shiva's sword and the two have a brief clash)

Shiva: You can't beat me! I'm a trained assassin!

(Richard holds his own against Cheshire by blocking her every attack. But then he throws her and shoots her with his pistol.)

(Sportsmaster tries to hit Kevin, but he grabs his hockey bat.)

Deka Blue: Is this the best you can do?

(Kevin breaks Sportsmaster's hockey bat, then kicks him in the gut. The villain barely gets up.)

Sportsmaster: Now you asked for it!

(Kevin punches him with all rage, knocking Sportsmaster out.)

Kevin: You talk too much.

(Izuku holds his own against Bane as their punches clash. Then Izuku uses his pistol and shoots Bane's venom tubes, cutting them down, weakening the villain.)

Deka Green: Who breaks who now?

(Izuku knocks Bane out.)

(Yagyu and Deathstroke have a sword clash. Their fight is evenly matched.)

Deathstroke: Not bad, kid.

(Then Deathstroke takes distance and draws his pistols, then he shoots Yagyu, who deflects the shots with her sword. Then she uses her pistol and manages to shoot Deathstroke.)

Deka Pink: (to herself) Not bad for a first shot.

(Deka Yellow manages to defeat Lady Shiva. But then Ra's Al Ghul comes in)

Ra's Al Ghul: I thought with the detective out of the way for a while, Gotham would be vulnerable. I guess I was wrong.

Deka Red: You bet you are!

(Then the fight starts. Ra's Al Ghul holds his own against Deka Pink and Deka Yellow, but then Deka Green punches Ra's Al Ghul in the gut, then Kevin kicks his face and Richard puts a card on his pistol)

Deka Red: Ra's Al Ghul, you're accused of genocide attempt and trying to destroy Gotham City. Judgement!

(Then the roulette which shows "O" or "X" is seen in front of Ra's Al Ghul, and it stops on "X", which means only one thing.)

Deka Red: Guilty!

(Then Deka Red shoots Ra's Al Ghul, trapping him in the detention card.)

Deka Red: Mission Accomplished!

(Next day, Richard and Yagyu are seen training again.)

Luthor: Not bad for their first of various missions ahead. And I believe they can provide the best protection to the Earth.

(Meanwhile in Kanto, A young man is seen with a blonde girl)

Light: So my foolish brother insisted in opposing me...

Misa: What should we do, Light?

Light: For now we must simply let this be. But one day, we will show them that nobody messes with Kira and lives.

(Light smirks as the screen fades out)