Chapter 38: The Invasion Of Hell/The Defector

(The Heroic Alliance, except for Deka Break and Deka Bright, are seen at IMP City flying above the MAC-V compound, and hover over it.)

Hotel Six: MAC-V compound in sight. You are jumping into some deep shit, Woods.

Robbie: We're here to yank the defector, with vital intel on Soviet involvement in 'Nam. We lost contact with his security team. They may be holed up in the MACV's safe room.

Kyra: If he's alive, we'll find him!

(The team's Huey flies throughout the city. Many things can be seen. A squadron of Hueys can be seen flying below, A lone Huey can be seen taking out a ZSU, and an F4-Phantom can be seen initiating a bombing run. The Huey arrives at the MACV-SOG compound)

Deka Red: SOG X-Ray team, hook up.

(Mason leaves the controls to the helicopter, and hooks up to rappel down to the compound. The helicopter is shot down by a mobile ZSU.)

Deka Blue: Quad 50! We're hit! We're hit!

(The helicopter swings wildly out of control.)

Baker: LOOK OUT!!!

(The heroes luckily manage to swing from their ropes into a room of the compound. Hotel Six goes down.)

Deka Green: Lima Niner, we are going down!

Lima Niner: Hotel Six, come back. Hotel Six, do you Roger?

Deka Yellow: Lima Nine, Hotel Six is gone.

(An NVA soldier enters the room the heroes are in to investigate the noise of the windows shattering when they crashed in. Baker ambushes him and snaps his neck, and attempts to pull the SPAS-12 from the soldier's corpse. While she is doing this, she shoots 2 more NVA soldiers passing the room and noticing the commotion. She breaks the gun away, and throws it to Robbie.)

Baker: Here, SPAS-12, it'll hold your incendiaries. (Robbie catches the gun) Where we headed, Robbie?

Price: Move out.

Merrick (on radio): Lima Niner, I got eyes on X-Ray

Keegan (on radio): You got villainous troops all over the north wing, guys.

Soap: Light 'em up!

Lima Niner: Lima Nine is inbound.