Chapter 25: A New Reunion/Legends Never Die

(Miko Kubota, Kamen Riders Zero-One and Ex-Aid, the Soviet Union Soldiers, the Overwatch Heroes, the surviving S.H.I.E.L.D agents, the surviving Clone Troopers, Victor Reznov and his group, including Kyra and Baker come at the Dekaranger Base, they only see the Red Team, the Blue Team, the I.M.P., Mack's group, Hawk, Warthog, General Trevor "Carlson" Patterson, the US Marines, Gru and his friends. Then Alex Mason gets surprised by seeing Reznov)

Mason: Reznov?

(General Trevor "Carlson" Patterson notices the Odin symbols on Kyra and Baker)

Carlson: Are you from ODIN?

Kyra: Yes.

Gru: How did you become... well... these things?

Baker: Once we died, we went straight to hell. Then we made a deal with the king of hell himself.

Charlie: Who is my father.

Kyra: After we returned, we learned about what happened to the world since our deaths. The alliance between Union and the Federation, the Nova 6 Project, everything. Now we're here.

(Then everyone is surprised. But then five mercenaries come in)

Marcus: Sorry, guys. We have a problem.

Miko: What kind of problem could possibly

(Alastor shuts Miko's mouth)

Vaggie: Proceed.

Damiani: There are reports that Diego Almagro may be still alive, and joined the Union and the Federation.

(Then Elias Walker gets up completely angered)

Elias: What?! That bastard is still alive?!

(Everyone looks at him in confusion)

Jobb: You know him?

Elias: (nods) It was twelve years ago when the Federation's military threatened all of South America. Their leader, General Almagro demanded that all U.S. born citizens should be imprisoned or executed. It was Rorke who convinced Washington to let the Ghosts solve the problem. The US sent an invasion force to destroy the Federation. Rorke led us to eliminate Almagro. But, Rorke became obsessed with him. He talked about the man as if he was a bounty. And it was clear that he would stop at nothing to claim that prize.