Chapter 30: No Russian

(In Hell, Mayberry is seen with in her house talking with Andrei Harkov, Leonid Pudovkin, Anton Fedorov, Alyosha Tarkovsky)

Mayberry: You are not the only soldiers who have been here, you know. I met two people who wore some kind of space suits. They were using the same weapons you used. If I'm not mistaken, their names are Kyra and Baker. They were trying to prevent the Space Station ODIN from destroying major cities as they found out that the Federation got control of it. They managed to prevent major casualties. But somehow they got here in hell. And the only reason why you can't see them, is because they made a deal with our king himself, and returned to the earth.

(Then some knocks are heard in the door.)

Harkov: I'll get it.

(He opens the door to see a demon with Brown hair, a Suit with an Bulletproof Vest, and with both a M240, and M4A1 Grenadier, on his back. that demon is none other than Joseph Chan.)

Joseph: Can I come in?

(The soldiers nod in agreement.)

Joseph: My name is Joseph Chan. I got here because I played along with a certain villainous alliance.

Tarkovsky: Wait... why are you telling us this?

Joseph: Because it shows how I died, and about the Villain Alliance.

(Two days ago)

(As Private First Class Joseph Allen is briefed on his next assignment, he is given a C.I.A. Deep Cover Operation alias: Alexei Borodin.)

Shepherd: The rest of Task Force 141 brought in the ACS, Allen

Shepherd: The rest of Task Force 141 brought in the ACS, Allen. Two men took down an entire base. I ask much more from you now. Yesterday you were a soldier on the front lines. But today front lines are history. Uniforms are relics. The war rages everywhere. And there will be casualties.

(The satellite traces several conflicts that have occurred in various locations in the world in the past:)

Rwanda - 1994: 800,000 to 1,000,000 dead

Sierra Leone - 1972-Present: 87,213 killed; Status: Active

Kosovo - 1991-1996: 6,000 Casualties; Status: Mine-Clearing, Ops Till 2023

(The satellite then locates Moscow, Russia and zooms in over an airport. Various newspaper articles about Makarov's many terrorist actions are shown and his profile is uploaded.)

Shepherd: This man Makarov is fighting his own war and he has no rules. No boundaries. He doesn't flinch at torture, human trafficking, or genocide. He's not loyal to a flag or country or any set of ideals. He trades blood for money. He's your new best friend. You don't want to know what it's cost already to put you next to him. It will cost you a piece of yourself. It will cost nothing compared to everything you'll save.

(The satellite tracks Allen in Zakhaev International Airport, Moscow, Russia as he goes on to his mission: Follow Vladimir Makarov. He is in an elevator with Makarov.)