Chapter 23: Thruth

(At the Overwatch Base, Kyra, Baker, the Soviet Union Soldiers, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, Maria Hill, the surviving S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, the surviving Clone Troopers, most of the Overwatch heroes, Kamen Rider Zero-One and Miko Kubota are seen.)

Kyra: We'll tell you how we became... well... these things you see now...

Baker: Let's say that we committed a sin, and we got punished for that...

Miko: In other words, you went straight to hell...

Zero-One: I was about to send my mother in there after she cut my father's right eye...

Tracer: Lucas, you should forget about the past...

(A cutscene shows Kyra and Baker making a deal with Lucifer Magne)

Kyra: Well, back to the topic... When we got in there, we made a deal with the king of hell himself.

Mei: (shocked) You met Lucifer?

Baker: To be honest, the Lucifer we met was the father of one of our friends Charlie Magne.

Kyra: We made a deal with him.

(Back to the present)

Nick Fury: And the deal made you what you are today. And I thought Johnny Blaze became a monster just because of a deal with the devil...

Baker: She is not the only friends we got. We also befriended Vaggie, Alastor, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Niffty, Husk and Crymimi.

(Another cutscene shows the moment they came back to Earth.)

Kyra: After we returned, we learned about what happened to the world since our deaths. The alliance between Union and the Federation, the Nova 6 Project, everything.

(Back to the present)

Baker: And today we're here.

Reznov: I brought some people you know.

(Then Charlie Magne, Vaggie, Alastor, Cherri Bomb, Angel Dust, Niffty, Husk and Crymimi come in and the duo gets surprised and happy)

Kyra: It's good to see you again.

Alastor: All for the sake of entertainment!