Chapter 31: Escaping from Union Prison (Part 1)

(Various screens are seen, showing what the heroes are doing and what the villains are planning.)

Narrator: The Dekarangers are trying to find a way to save the president who was taken hostage by the Union. Loki also decided to enter the game by trying to help Sunset Shimmer to take over Canterlot. Various heroes like the Justice League, the Avengers, Overwatch and Teen Titans are doing their best to save the world from Union's corruption.

(Then the screen goes black.)

Narrator: But now, it's time for some unusual heroes.

(Then the next scene shows Clutch Powers pulling up Robbie The Reprogrammed S.W.A.T. Robot)

Clutch: You will break, robot!

(Then he punches him as two prisoners: one male and other female, cheer for him. Then Robbie grabs him by the collar)

Robbie: Get off me!

(Then he punches Clutch as a Union Prison Guard comes in)

Union Guard: Get back to work, bastards!

Clutch: (to Robbie) You hit like a child!

Union Guard: Or do you only understand through force? DOGS!!!

(A Union guard then appears and heads for Robbie, armed with a club.)

Clutch: Hey, bastard!

Union Guard: You always, clutch!

(The guard begins beating up Clutch while Robbie picks himself up and gets a rock)

Robbie: Hey!

Union Guard: Huh?

(Before the guard could react...)

Robbie: GO TO HELL!!

(Then he hits him with the rock as the Union Prison Guard, instantly killed as he fell on the ground.)

Robbie: Clutch...

Clutch: Mason... Every journey begins with a single step. (Takes the guards keys and club) This is Step 1!

Prisoners: Secure the keys!

Clutch: Now, we take Union!

Prisoners: Ura!

(Then behind Robbie, his friends Sammi Foggston, Presley, Dan Brownstein, Captain Philly Robertson, Officer Olivier Stean, and Sergeant Collin Pake appear)

Clutch: What is Step 2?

Prisoners: Ascend from darkness!

Clutch: 3?

Prisoners: Rain fire!

Clutch: 4?

Prisoners: Unleash the horde!