Chapter 26: Assault On Canterlot

(Somewhere in Canterlot, Loki is seen alongside Sunset Shimmer.)

Sunset: Let me get this straight, you want me to help you to conquer an entire planet?

Loki: That's right.

Sunset: And what do I gain in exchange?

Loki: You will have absolute control over the entire Canterlot and those six pesky girls will be removed.

Sunset: (in mind as she smirks) If I take care of Twilight and her friends, Nick will have no other choice but to be my lover.

Loki: Do we have a deal?

Sunset: Sure!

(Then they shake hands)

(Meanwhile Deka Break is seen fighting Cinder Fall and Roman Torchwick. Cinder shoots a flaming arrow while Roman shoots with his Melodic Cudgel. Having no other choice, Deka Break uses his BraceThrottle)

Deka Break: Emergency! Deka Break!

(Then he approaches the evil duo really fast and attacks them with a Super High Speed-Fist: Super Lightning Fist, knocking them down.)

Roman: Man, this guy is persistent...

Cinder: We better withdraw.

(As Deka Break is about to attack again, Cinder and Roman jump off to an helicopter driven by Neopolitan)

Roman: Hurry up, Neo! Take us outta here!

(However a magic blast hits the helicopter)

Roman: What the hell?

(Then Kamen Rider Fourze comes in and easily defeats Cinder, Roman and Neo)

Deka Break: Man, he's good.

Twilight: (offscreen) You bet he is, Deka Break.

Deka Break: The Humane Six? What brings you here?

Fourze: We need the help of the Dekarangers. Canterlot is in great danger.

(One minute later, the Dekarangers, Kamen Riders Build, Fourze and Faiz, the Justice League, the Humane Six and Luke Skywalker are seen walking towards Canterlot)

Rarity: Sunset Shimmer, our current archenemy is planning to take over Canterlot.

R. Dash: And she got a really powerful ally.

Luke: Could it be that Palpatine guy?

Pinkie: Worse. It's Loki!

Shazam: Loki?

Wonder Woman: The Asgardian god of mischief?

Pinkie: That's right.

Richard: We need to stop them, but how?

Build: I shouldn't say that... But we must...

Pinkie: Call the Avengers!

Applejack: (angrily) Pinkie!

Luthor: That's a great idea.

(Meanwhile Roman, Cinder, Neopolitan, Emerald, Mercury and the mind controlled Hawkeye are attacking Canterlot alongside Loki and Sunset Shimmer.)

Cinder: RUN, PATHETIC CREATURES! RUN! HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Loki: (sighs) We could just prove a point...