Chapter 43: The Defeat of Loki

(The Dekarangers, the Humane Six, Kamen Riders Fourze and Faiz, and the Avengers are seen setting to Canterlot as they still have to deal with Loki and Sunset Shimmer.)

Fourze: Alright, guys. It's time to finish Loki and Shimmer.

Twilight: Let's teach them a lesson they shall never forget.

(Then a chitauri leviathan comes in.)

Faiz: Watch out.

(The chitauri tackles Kamen Rider Faiz.)

Fourze: Mark.

Iron Man: I'll save him. Jarvis, find me a soft spot.

(IRON MAN quietly flies behind and parallel with the chitauri leviathan.)

(The other avengers, the Dekarangers, Kamen Rider Fourze and the Humane Six come in.)

Sunset: Why so late, darling Nick.

Rarity: Hey, only I can call him Darling!

Loki: (chuckles) That's priceless.

Fourze: We will stop you. Right here, right now. Heroic Alliance Assemble!

(Fourze and the Humane Six charge at Sunset Shimmer, who throws some fireballs at them. Then Captain America turns to his fellow Avengers.)

C. America: You heard him. Assemble!

(Then Kamen Rider Fourze kicks Sunset Shimmer and lifts her into the air. He then slams her down, hard. Sunset Shimmer, bleeding, rolls over the edge. Rainbow Dash looks down. Sunset Shimmer is riding a flying chariot. Dozens of chitauri follow her lead.)

(In the streets of Canterlot, the Humane Six run behind upside taxis. They look up and see Sunset Shimmer taking Loki's band down the street and firing at the street in a chain of explosions. Cars are smashed and people get hurled as it goes off in one final conflagration. Terrified people run from Sunset Shimmer, looking over their shoulders, coming straight at the heroines. Twilight Sparkle looks down over the bridge.)

Twilight: Those people need assistance down there.

(CHITAURI SOLDIERS that have landed near them and begin FIRING at them. Applejack pulls both pistols and FIRES. Turns to Twilight.)

Applejack: Howdy. We got this. It's good. Go!

Twilight: (to Pinkie Pie) You think you can hold them off?

Pinkie Pie: Captain Twilight. (pulls out a cupcake shaped grenade.) It would be my genuine pleasure.

(Pinkie Pie throws a grenade into the creature's head, gaining a few seconds for Twilight ash she falls down the bridge, followed by an explosion. Twilight races over to the plaza, jumping over dozens of exploding cars. Pinkie Pie runs over a bus full of people. From the windows, small children are held by their parents for Pinkie Pie to to pull them out to safety.)

(The Dekarangers shoot at the flying chariots.)

Deka Red: We need to get those people to safety.

Deka Blue: Does Principal Celestia know what's happening here?

Deka Green: Not exactly.

(Then Captain America approaches them.)

Deka Yellow: What should we do now, Cap? I need men in these buildings. There are people inside that can run into the line of fire. You take them through the basement or through the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.

Deka Pink: Are you sure about that?

(Suddenly, an explosion comes up from behind Cap. An energy blast is blocked by his shield. Two chitauri soldiers attack. The Canterlot cops watch in shock as Captain America fights them off with ease. The Sergeant turns to the Dekarangers.)