Chapter 21: Project Nova

(In a snowy hill top, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, the Cold Assault Clone Troopers, and two unknown figures are seen loading their weapons.)

Jesse: Everything is loaded they are waiting

Kyra: Baker...it is time.

Baker: Yes, Kyra...time to hunt down the last remnants of the false heroes and the Federation.

Jesse: (Looks at Baker) Baker, grab the gear, we are moving out.

Reznov (Voiceover): The men and I had fought through the most bitter of winters on the Eastern Front, but we were no strangers to the cold. Even now, the blood in my veins chills when I think back to the events of that day... Far, far from home...

(Reznov reaches a snow truck being used for troop transport and begins to climb aboard, but is addressed by Nick Fury, Phil Coulson and Maria Hill.

Nick Fury: Who are these two?

Kyra: I am agent 24.

Baker: And I am Agent 17

Jesse: We must find out what kind of plans the Union and the Federation are coming up with.

(Then the two climb into the truck with Kix and the squad. The truck starts driving. Kix talks to the duo.)

Kix: What happened to you two? How did you escape your supposed deaths?

Kyra: When we died, we made a deal with some entity, we became demons. The only reason you didn't know it... It was because we wear these clothes... But we don't need to tell you that the Union is not meant to be trusted, right?

Nick Fury: The Droids must not be harmed...We need Menendez and The Auditor alive...now move, both of you!.

Kyra: Let's go. It is good to fight by your side once more.

Baker: Yes, my friend. One final victory. Search every corner of this camp...only those two are to be spared. URA!

(The squad and the rest of the heroes fight through the Cold Assault Battle Droids camp for Menendez and The Auditor. Soon, the Droids start surrendering.)