Part 3- old friends

y/n-"well shit" 

Everyone looked shocked and by there reaction Im guessing Steve and Bucky had told them all about there friend who 'died', so yeah long story short I didn't die. Looking at my two old friends was difficult to say the least, because I wasn't the y/n/n that they new and loved, she did die, she died the day they put her under the ice.

 Bucky looked like he'd seen a ghost, Steve had tears in his eyes, but both men definitely had the obvious look of realisation on their faces, I mean they now understand why I seemed so familiar. UGH this is going to be long, I really don't care about their silly little feelings.

wanda-"y/n! don't think that, you knew them, you must want to know them again" I laughed and shook my head as a firm no which made Steve and bucks eyes widen

y/n-"I am not the girl they both new, she did die, i'm simply the brainwashed, emotionless, experiment that was left of her" I didn't realise I was crying until I felt water trickle down my cheeks which I very quickly wiped away.

Bucky-"she's right your not y/n/n. she wasn't a bitch." at that he stormed out, my eyes flashed green at his words but I contained myself quickly after seeing Tony getting ready to put the cuffs back on if I acted out.

Steve-"we will get you back y/n/n" he walked right up to my face, staring past my eyes and into my soul as he spoke, he then paced after Bucky out the room. I composed myself quickly before awkwardly smiling at the others staring at me. I saw nat reach into her pocket.

nat-"wow you haven't changed a bit" she held up a photo to my face and the others nodded in agreement with her, I took the photo and some memories came flooding into my head, I dropped to the floor and held my head in my hands squeezing my eyes so tight I thought I thought I was going to pass out. I let out a pitiful cry for help and then everything went black.

-----------------------bucky's p0v------------------------------

I couldn't help it, as soon as I stormed out of the room tears fell from my eyes at an unusually fast pace, I couldn't see, I couldn't do anything other than remember my past with her. I loved her. god, I loved her so much it hurt me and Steve knew I did. I remember every time we would all go out Steve would pretend he felt sick, or wanted to take a girl home early so I could have moments when it was just me and her. my head pounded at the memories, the pain hydra put me through couldn't even compare to this heart ache.

 I'll never forget the day me and Steve got back from the war and her mother came crying to us saying she was gone, telling us she signed up for the same super soldier project he had and it didn't go well, I remember the day my heart broke into a million pieces. I slid down the wall crying even harder when Steve came running out the room towards me.

He began to cry just as hard as I was, he sat next to me and we just cried. I don't think we had ever cried infant of each other since that day, even after him saving me from hydra this was the first time in about 85years that we had seen the other cry. my thoughts were cut short when we heard a gut wrenching cry from the training room, both our tears instantly stopped and we ran back in the room to be greeted by y/n passed out with banner scooping her up to take her to his lab.

Steve-"what the hell happened?!" 

nat-"I don't know she saw this old picture and then she just dropped"

Seeing her this way was so painful, but I need to keep reminding myself she is not the girl I loved.

-------------------------y/n---------------------

I was fading in and out of consciousness as memories came flooding into my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Bucky run in behind Steve, he looked at me and saw my eyes slightly open, I spoke as loud as I could but it came out in a whisper only he heard. "I remember." darkness took over me once again.