Part 6- 2% moments

It's been a few days since I slept with Steve and our friendship hadn't changed, now and again I see him checking me out but I think he knows it was a one time thing. I hope he knows that anyway. today I'm aloud to go on my first mission, it was a small undercover job with one other avenger but I don't know who i'm partnered with yet. I'd spent most my morning hanging out with nat and Wanda while reading the mission report.

nat-"so y'n the boys seem very fond of you, got your eyes on anyone?"

y/n-"aha no, I don't have time for that"

wanda-"well me and nat are available anytime" she joked. I winked and we all laughed together continuing our morning.

mission report

y/n and another teammate will be sent undercover to a bar in Italy where many hydra workers are said to be, 

blah blah blah, 

your job is to take down mr krybrow and his team

blah blah blah, 

y/n your job is to seduce and drug mr krybrow as a distraction for your partner to take out his team, we are aware of you gifts and that you could do this mission quickly yourself. however this is a test for your teamwork abilities and reliability on the field

blah blah blah.

I was just excited to dress slutty and go to ITALY! I stood up from the table and said bye to the girls as I headed to Tony to find out who my partner is, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped straight in to what felt like a brick wall. I fell on the floor and looked up to see loki looking down smiling at me.

y/n-"oh hey there lokes" I laughed awkwardly as he pulled me to my feet by my hands. he looked down at the mission report I picked back up off the floor.

loki-"your going on a mission?" his eyes narrowed at me, I slowly nodded and instantly felt the tension rise, "stark is dead." he went to go which I assume to kill stark when I pushed him back

no

why not?

because I can handle myself and this is my first mission and you will not ruin this for me. for all I know you could be my partner so why don't we go together and find out.

He nodded and we headed to stark only to see bucky standing with stark holding the same mission report in his hand, loki stormed out putting two and two together and before I could run after him stark told me to sit down. He explained me and bucky would leave tonight and stay at a cheap hotel for the two nights, I death stared Tony the whole time, he knew that bucky was the only person I didn't get on with and that's why he's doing this, as an attempt to make us friends maybe?

when he was done talking I got up and left the room, sadly bucky followed behind catching up to me quickly. 

bucky-"hey I thought we were good, I mean u gave me a never ending plum tree." he smiled attempting to make me laugh

y/n-"it's harder trying to be friend with you and I don't know why, since having my memories back its-" I wanted to say it's made me want to run into your arms and never let go, its made me want to be the girl I was, that you, Bucky Barnes make me want to be better. and that is why I can't stand being near you. but all that came out was "-it's made me realise how annoying you are." and with that I internally cursed myself and walked away, his fell into a frown, I feel so bad. no, no I don't feel bad, heart, I swear to god stop making me feel that!

I had packed my things moving my suitcases outside my bedroom door, I walked into the lounge area that was just for the people who lived on the floor, to my surprise Steve and bucky were playing a board game whilst loki had a book in his hands. I walked past them all saying a small hi and went straight to the balcony, "you guys don't mind if I do some decorating out here right?" they hummed in agreement not even looking up at me, I don't think they were listening but they soon looked up when they saw a green glow.