Part 29- He knows

Bucky-"what is that y/n?" he looked at me with worried eyes, I placed my hand on his cheek comfortingly and stood up with the book and moved so I was standing in front of everyone next to Tony. 

y/n-"this is the book of prophesies" I made it hover in the air as it opened for everyone to see the pages "this is my prophesy" the page turned to show drawings and symbols. "me existing is against nature, and nature demands balance, an eye for an eye kinda deal. Killing Thanos has changed the course of the world, he wasn't meant to die, my friend Dr strange he saw the future of what was meant to happen, there was meant to be great sacrifice. I interfered and that was pretty much the last straw. Loki tried to show me this book in Asgard in hope I'd be able to see the contents on the page but i couldn't, no one's aloud to know there future not even a human stone" I tried to joke but no one was smiling,"what I'm trying to say is the prophesy has shown itself meaning what it says will happen" they were all crying, blank face tears falling type of crying. I held back my sobs to tell them what it says but by their reactions they already know.

Steve-"no. no!" he punched he table. "Thor said there were many outcomes- or prophesies- something like that!" he was angry at me. "you. are not dying''

y/n-"Steve-" tears fell from my eyes

nat-"no y/n! your not leaving us again! we cant fail you again, we-we will save you. for once we will save you"

Loki-"if she doesn't die by sundown tonight odin will come and kill her himself, her power is too strong, she could literally create and destroy anything imaginable, she's omnipotent. that type of power shouldn't exist."

Everyone erupted into an argument, pointing fingers at anyone and everyone, yelling about the rights and wrongs of the situation. I couldn't help but just sit back and wonder what the prophecy would have said if I didn't kill Thanos and half the world disappeared, I wonder if it was worth it, I know its selfish of me to think but I really wasn't planning on dying yet.

I'm still so young, not in age I mean i'm as old as Steve and bucky but in experience, hydra took away my life, Shield too. i haven't experience life to its potential yet.

The room fell silent as Tonys voice echoed through the room. It was so loud I flinched, like his voice was about to cut me, I tried to look at Bucky for reassurance but as soon as I looked at him and saw him already looking at me he turned away. 

Tony-"This shitty book just says-"

y/n-"-her blood must spill and her heart must stop just as her victims.-" he cut me off before I could finish.

Tony-"-yeah exactly, where the hell does it say anything about death" we all looked at him like he was an idiot. "what if we cut her hand spill some blood and then put her in cryo. Then we have all the time in the world to figure out how to stop the prophesy, boom, we wake her up. happy days" he smiled smugly as though he wanted us to cheer and shout oh my god your a genius millionaire playboy!

But, Holy shit. He's a genius millionaire playboy.

bucky-"what if we cant. what then she stays frozen forever? Or will you just wake her up and kill her?" no one said a word.

 Tonys idea is brilliant but bucky's questions were just as good, what would they do? how could they possibly get their heads around changing a prophesy written by the gods themselves, this is madness. 

y/n-"can't we just enjoy today?" I spoke in a whisper, everyones glares at Tony softened and averted to me. I weakly smiled and began to walk put of the room taking buckys hand as I did, I teleported us to my room.

~avenger pov~

y/n teleported her and Bucky away leaving the rest of the team to come to some sort of decision,   but none of them could, none of them were brave enough to say what everyone already new. she would die by sunset one way, or another.

Thor and Loki new if they left it for odin to come down on earth himself she'd kill him and Asgard would be left defenceless, to them it wasn't even an option because despite there love for y/n they'd fight for Asgard meaning they'd help kill her. 

Nat new she couldn't lose y/n, her Best friend, she couldn't lose another person she'd allowed herself to love, she wouldn't. 

Steve felt the same. God, Steve had prepared himself to kill odin or anyone who came after her, she was so innocent in very way despite the blood on her hands, to him she was his childhood best friend, someone he'd die for.

Tony-"come on guys. stop accepting this, she's not going to die, we are the fucking avengers and we don't leave anybody behind so I need you all to pull yourselves together, get looking though this book whilst i set up this shitty ice box! " Tony began to shout, he'd never felt a pain like this, it was like his guilt had turned to grief, despite anything Tony said in the past the day y/n accidentally called him dad was the best day of his life because he loved her like his own. why else would he make Morgans middle name y/n. It was almost like he was looking for her in any way he could despite knowing he'd drove her away.

~y/n pov~

we both lay on the bed, arms and legs tangled together, birthing in each others cents, holding each other like the world was ending around us, which it kind of was. 

y/n-"this is a 2% moment" I whispered.

bucky-"what?" he breathed out smiling.

y/n-"whenever we wouldn't argue or have a moment where I was close to confessing my feelings, I'd call it a 2% moment in my head" we laughed together almost reminiscing on the times we had enjoyed the others company openly."I still cant believe you dated sharon" I laughed which he just cringed at making me laugh even more.

bucky-"I wonder what our lives would have been like" I frowned, it felt like he'd already accepted my death which I wanted him too but I wasn't ready to hear him speak about the what ifs. "I mean in the 40s, if I never went to war, never got taken by hydra." I smiled in relief.

Thats when it hit me, loki said I was omnipotent or whatever so I'm sure if I concentrate I could look into the past and see the what if's, god i'm practically positive I can!

y/n-"do you want me to show you?"