Part 14- consequences

I sat in my room crossed legged on the floor sulking that I was stuck In these horrid cuffs, Steve is still in Bucky's room, I count hear much just mumbles of there conversation I can't make out. I saw Sharon leave but she always comes back the next day of she doesn't stay over, great. I've already mentally prepared myself to have everyone annoyed at me because I broke first and I took it too far, why does he have so much control over my emotions, its so annoying.

so much happened today and my head can't take it, plus I have these stupid cuffs burning my wrists which won't heal because of the dam cuff stopping my powers! oh I could punch a wall right now. 

~5 seconds later~

So now there's a hole in my wall, and blood on my knuckles. I don't feel better. maybe if I do it again.

~2 seconds later~

so now there's to holes in my wall, and more blood on my hand. I don't feel any better. maybe if I  do it again-

Steve-"what the hell y/n !"  Steve stood in at my now open door, I mean he didn't even knock how rude, and to top it off bucky stood behind him watching me. 

y/n-"6 out of 10. Wouldn't do it again but its a good quick release" I joked which caused neither to crack a smile. 

looking closer at there faces buckys eyes were slightly red and puffy, slightly, and his hair was a little sweaty as well. I quickly pulled myself from staring and continued talking. "what do I owe the pleasure. did you miss me? I mean I saw the two of you like 5 minuets ago so it's a little worrying if you-"

bucky-"shut up" he paused between his words, the short silence cut my ego in half in a second.

Steve-"hey. you two need to sort this out, so, me and Tony have decided your both not going on the mission tomorrow" I opened my mouth to protest but he quickly continued. "you will be going on a mission together instead. you will be gone a month. I'll get F.R.I.D.A.Y to send up the folder with the info." and then he walked away, but not quick enough. me and bucky followed behind his protesting loudly, the angrier I got the more the cuffs burnt because my powers were dying to get in his head and change his mind.

bang.

Buckys fist hit the counter in our kitchen, at the same moment our mission files got here, I flicked the page reading over each word carefully, when I looked up to scream at Steve he'd already ran out the room knowing me and bucky would try to kill him.

~mission report~

Bucky and y/n must go on a month long mission to California where they will be undercover as a newly wed couple, the house they will be living in is next door to who we believe to be the man supplying hydra with there weapons, we need you both to gain his and his wife's trust to find anything that could prove this to be true. 

This mission may take longer or shorter than the time given.

y/n will be referred to as Adalane Clarke - house wife.

Bucky will be referred to as Christian  Clarke  - marine biologist. 

~end mission report~

I hate my life. I hate my life so much.

I looked up at bucky who was staring at the report just as angrily as I had.

y/n-"who knows we might become friends and then you'll be able to eat plums again" he stood up and stormed back to his room so I shouted "too soon?" his door slammed shut after him.

I have 4 hours to pack my bags and be ready at the quinjet. what would a house wife wear? does it say in the report. I looked over the next page and saw WARDROBE, so I guess it does tell me what to wear.

He cheats on his wife all the time so you will need to always look presentable, irresistible.

Jesus.

short skirts, low cut tops, tight dresses. etc

JESUS. why me, god why?

After internally screaming at myself I read further down and saw Bucky had to be in suits almost all the time which I knew he'd be annoyed at, I huffed and headed to my room to pack my bags.

------------

sorry for the short part but the others will make up for it