Part 7- the mission

In the morning I awoke with a heavy metal arm draped over my waist, I looked over and bucky was still fast asleep, I slid from he grip and got in the shower. I felt refreshed and went to grab my suit but it wasn't there, I wrapped a towel that was way to small around my body, my hair dripping wet on the floors as I ventured back into the bedroom to get my suit. 

bucky-"morning" he stared at me with a seductive grin, I nearly dropped my towel at the sudden sound of his voice but quickly composed myself. he laughed at me but his gaze ventured my features, I saw his smile slowly fade as he saw some deep scars over my shoulders arms and legs, I grabbed my suit and went back into the bathroom shutting the door loudly.

I thought I might die of butterflies in my stomach, they hurt, they stung, they- they were like wasps. yes wasps. It wasn't a nice feeling of nervous or flushed butterflies, it was like he had let flesh eating wasps free in my stomach if they were a real thing. I felt angry, hurt, that I'd let him see me see in such a way.

I stamped my foot on the floor in protest of my own thoughts. I dropped my two and stared at my scar filled body, a tear fell from my face, I never cared about them before but bucks reaction, he probably thinks I'm disgusting, I put my suit on in anger taking me 10x longer than usual. the air in the room started to fade as id finally got my suit on and stared at my puffy eyes in the mirror, green energy shot uncontrollably from my body, my eyes shot green and I couldn't stop it. for the first time since I escaped hydra my powers were almost burning my skin as I used them, I saw my skin burn and re-heal as I tried to get it under control.

nock nock 

bucky-"hey y/n are you okay?" shit. try snd sound fine, trying sound fine.

y/n-"yeah y-yeah" fuck. I couldn't have sounded more like I was in pain. he didn't say anything or try and open the door thank god, I lay down on the bathroom floor taking deep breaths closing my eyes, after a few moments I opened them and the green energy was gone I was just left with some nasty burns on my hands but they'll heal in a few seconds. 

I stood up opening the bathroom door, to my surprise bucky was standing the door looking worried, I noticed his eyes trace to my hands that healed infant of him, I quickly put them behind my back walking past him. I waited for him to say something, to ask what had happened and to not stop asking till I told him, but he didn't, he just went into the bathroom got dressed and came back out. i'm an idiot for expecting him to care. 

"okay we're going to this factory to have a look around for anything hydra might have left behind, it should be abandoned but we have to be prepared for anything, after that we will get ready to go to the night club. I'll seduce and drug him, you kill his team." I read the report to him and he nodded collecting his guns and knives, placing then in this holsters, he walked over to me not looking at my face, he placed a gun in my holster and a knife on my other thy strap. he didn't look at me and I didn't have time to thank him because before I knew it he was out the door, I speed walk to catch up to him and we make our way to the building.

we both stood either side of the door, Bucky kicked it down scanning the room with his gun pointing wherever he looked, after it was clear he signalled for me to come in. the stair case was Brocken and impossible to use so I told him "I'll check upstairs" and flew up, I could tell he wanted to protest but it was the only way. once I made it to the floor I looked around for signs of anyone, my powers ready to use if needed, I couldn't see anyone so I started to look through the papers that were scattered across the floors and Brocken desk. 

I found some things that could be useful and put them in a small zip pocket, even though it was daytime the rooms seemed eerily dark. then I heard gun shots, I ran to the opening id flown up but a man jumped out of nowhere striking his knife across my face. He cut my eyebrow down across my eye, blood was all over my face leaving me one eye to see out of, I felt my cut begin to heal when he kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall backwards off the floor.