☀️Chapter 10 ~ The normal day at school (with a twist!)☀️

Night fall came and they all retreated to their rooms and easily fell asleep within a couple of minutes. Although, Shoyo was still awake at 11 pm. Even if he had fun that day, he still thought about Saturday and noticed that the man had a few features that reminded him of his biological father.
'Maybe that's what triggered the memory?' after thinking he decided to leave it and fell asleep, waiting for the next day to come...
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
Narrator Pov:
When Hinata woke up, he felt relieved strangely. It was like, something good was going to happen to him today, and he trusted his gut feeling. He got off his bed and got ready.

*Time skip*
He just arrived at school and was walking through the halls with a spring in his step, everyone found it adorable. When walking into class somebody came from behind him, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Hey, Hinata! Ohayou~" it was the greenette, Yamaguchi with his salty friend Tsukishima.

"Hey shrimpy." Hinata didn't appreciate the nickname but dealt with it, he smiled a soft smile. Making everyone in the halls blush, he truly was beautiful.

They went into the class and sat in their seats, which were conveniently close to eachother.

"I have a question for you Hinata..." whispered Yamaguchi. Hinata turned his attention on him, Yamaguchi then sighed.

"W-would you like to h-hang out a-after school?" he fumbled on his words, which only caused Hinata to giggle. He felt his face heat up and look at Hinata, there laid a small smile, giving Yams a sense of security and love. The ginger nodded and wrote on a piece of paper that said ' Treasure Park at 4♡ '. Yamaguchi almost fainted, but instead had a nosebleed which worried Hinata and gave him a napkin (panicking) and Tsukishima giving a weird look.

~*Later after school*~
It was 3:40, Hinata was only a few miles away from the park. He took in the scenery.

'Oh how beautiful' he thought. He continued his walk, until he saw Yamaguchi. He went up to him from behind and hugged  him, surprising him. He turned around and hugged back, then sharing of warmth then went on with their date~

A/n: Hey guys! I really do hope you're enjoying this story and sorry for not updating on this story for days! I've just been really busy with my other NEW story, and I just want to say, could you atleast giv it one reads and maybe a vote? Anyways, have a lovely morning/day/afternoon/evening/night! ♡ [Love yourself~]