☀️Chapter 19 - Hang Out (Part 1 - Cat Café)☀️

"AAAAHHHH! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SORRY! WE DIDN'T MEAN TO COMPLIMENT YOUR BOYFRIENDS! RUN Y/N!!!"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT AUTHOR!"

"I SAID SORRY ALREADY!! AAHH"
The ones chasing them stopped and blushed, other than Tokoyami who just got tired and decided to go back to the group. It was a waste of his time.

"Well, let's go!"
And they began walking of to go and hang out!
♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
They went over to a small café, to grab a little snack since most of them were hungry. The café was the same one Yamaguchi and Shoyo went to last time, and the cats once again went up to cuddle him.

Karasuno cooed at their tangerine, and Midroiya decided to join him, Tokoyami cooing at his boyfriend. Then, Dark Shadow came out, admiring the view too.

A waiter came up to them, he noticed Shoyo.

"Oh, you're back. And with some additions."
Shoyo looked up at him, he recognized the waiter, and so did Yamaguchi. His blood started to boil, he hasn't forgotten their last encounter.

"Okay, want me to lead you all to your table?"
They nodded, he then went to Shoyo and pulled him up to follow him. The others now understood why Yamaguchi was frowning, for they were too.

Tokoyami and Midoriya, they simply followed the waiter and sat at the table.

(A/n: sorry if you can't read it well! AND OH MY GOSH I FORGOT NATSU! JUST PRETEND SHES SITTING ON SHOYO'S LAP)

The waiter asked what they wanted to drink but once he talked to Shoyo.

"What about you, cutie?~"
Shoyo paid no mind to the compliment (a/n: more like fact), Karasuno on the other hand, they were fuming and were prepared to destroy this waiter.

"Hm...mango boba please!"

"No problem, sweet cheeks!~"
The waiter went into the kitchen to get their orders, but Karasuno had a scary aura surrounding them. Midoriya, Tokoyami and Natsu felt it, but Shoyo simply ignored it.

"Sho-nii."

"Hmm?"

"Can you introduce my to your friends?"
Shoyo looked over the table, they all nodded and he pointed to each member while they introduced themselves.

"Wow! You know all these people, Sho-nii!"
He nodded with a small smile. Just then, the waiter came back and asked for their order. It was a repeat of earlier, but when he came back he brought another waiter with him.

Although, this one was more interested with Midoriya, Tokoyami didn't like him. As the waiter gave Midoriya his food, his napkin had the man's number. He looked over to Tokoyami and he shook his head no. So he put the napkin down and gave a small smile to the waiter, but he saw that his friend didn't seem to approve of him. Oh well, they left them to eat.

~

"Wahhh, that was so good!"

"Hell yeah!"
Shoyo and Natsu giggled.

"Sho-nii, are your friends always this energetic?"

"Mhm."
They continued walking until arriving at the park once more.

"Well, now that we are done eating, what should we do?"
Everyone thought hard.

"We could go to the theatre."

"Or an amusement park!"

"We could go to the zoo..."
They all thought once more, what should they do next?
♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
A/n: I need help for the next chapter, WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?! I COMPLETELY WROTE THIS CHAPTER WITH NO PLAN AT ALL!!!! I need suggestions~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anways, have a good time wherever, whenever you are!
[Love yourself~ ♡]