Venting...

Hey, so um. I just gotten into a fight with my family to watch a live hockey game and I really don't want to go.

Me and my mom are fighting because of it and my brother is being a little idiot and not caring about it. My mom says I should socialize and whatnot but I really don't want to.

It's not my fault that's how my mindset is, she wants me to be outgoing and social with every fucking person I meet and see.

I hate it...I might be socially anxious or socially deprived, either way I hate how my parents hate that trait about me.

So what if I want to spend my life alone? Secluded and away from the stress of being with others. They expect me to just be happy and go lucky when I'm very self conscious about everything and is very awkward and love alone time.

My mom is guilt tripping me by saying that I just want to stay home because I just want to watch on my tablet and that hurts. I don't really feel comfortable with tons of people in one area, fully vaccinated or not.

I'd just rather stay home than go to a live sports event I don't even care about. And my dad suggests that we go but if I don't like it we can just leave but then WHAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF GOING IF WE'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE AND NOT FINISH IT ANYWAYS!?

That was my vent, I don't want to tell my parents this so I rather just tell random strangers on the internet who don't know me and can either agree with me or complain how I'm whining.

Thanks for reading, it's appreciated. :) <3