Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

"All packed up?"

"Yep"

"Alright let's go!"

Me and Luke are headed off to the beach and a beach side hotel for a romantic getaway.

We pack our bags and put them in my trunk. Luke decided he was gonna drive since I normally drive.

When we start driving there I call Liz and the 3 boys telling them we're not gonna be in town for the next 3 days.

While calling Liz she gives me this whole talk about sex that makes me a little uncomfortable.

When I hang up Luke laughs at me a little while taking a quick glance at me.

"She gave you the sex talk didn't she?" He laughed.

"A whole ten minutes of it" I groan.

"Well good thing she doesn't know we've had sex already" he says placing his hand on my thigh.

I bit my lip as he moves his hand closer to there. I can't help the goosebumps that raise on my skin.

"It's also a good thing she doesn't know that I had some.....things planned for this weekend"

His hand is now there and he rubs through the thin material of my leggings.

"Luke" I moan gripping the seat. "Please"

"Ok. Ok" he shakes his head. "but you're in for it when we get to our room"

I don't say anything else because I know it would come out as a squeak.

I listen to Luke talk about how his break is over soon and how he's gonna do the early graduation test.

He laces his fingers with mine as he steals a glance at me. "you know you could take the test to?"

"What? Why would I?"

"Well we're in a pretty serious relationship and I thought maybe you'd want to......you know join me.....on tour?" He nervously fiddles with my fingers.

"Really?" I smile at him.

His nervousness fades away as he returns the smile. "yeah! I don't want to leave you here!"

"I'd love to go with!" I kiss his cheek. "thank you so much"

"Thank you for agreeing to come" he nods.

We pull up to the nice hotel and Luke checks in while I wait in the car.

Luke parks us near the entrance to our area of the hotel. We grab our bags and enter the hotel.

I look around in amazement. This is a really nice hotel. Everything looks so beautiful.

We go up the elevator and get to the top floor. When Luke opens the door to our room I'm blown away.

It is a big suite that has a large bed and a living room looking area. It's much more than I expected.

"You like it?"

"Yeah" I say still a little blown away. "you spoil me too much" I laugh at him.

He shrugs before saying "but I love spoiling you. Let's go to the beach!"

"Alright let me get my swimsuit on"

He nods and walk over to my bag and he goes to his. He quickly changes into his but I take a little more time.

I pull the black bottoms up my legs and I put on the black top with gold sparkles on it. Although the top barely contains my boobs I decide it's fine.