Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"I'll see you soon" Luke pecked my lips.

"See you!" I waved.

I walked home after our school day in Friday. Today we're going on our date.

He hasn't told me where we were going. I need to know jesy clothing to wear!

I got home and took out my phone to text Luke.

'What do I wear? -S xox'

'Umm how about not too fancy? idk is that confusing? lol -L :-)'

'Got it! -S xox'

'We aren't going to a public area either -L :-)'

'Ok :) -S xox'

'You forgot the nose! -L :-)'

'My bad :-) lol -S xox'

'Better! ps what kind of blood do you drink? good that's strange but just answer it -L :-)'

'Umm mainly anything except animal blood. ? -S xox'

'Thanks babe see you! love you 😘 -L :-)'

'Bye love you too💋 -S xox'

I took a shower and then dried my hair. I thought about what to do with my hair while choosing my clothes.

I put on a dress. The top was white and it only covered my breast and a little below. Then there was a black strip that went across my lower stomach stoping the white fabric. Then the skirt of the dress was a loose flowing yellow skirt.

I put on yellow pumps then put on eyeliner and mascara. I added some yellow eyeshadow lightly. I put on red lipstick and then nothing else.

I knew he would want me to go without my cover ups.

I curled my hair then grabbed my phone and waited for Luke to come.

I heard a knock at the door and I went to open it.

Here we go.