Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

"Let's go to the fair!" Luke said as we ate breakfast.

"Really?!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah! It's really fun!"

"Let's go!"

"Woah wish we are eating" he laughed.

"Um your eating" I laughed back.

We laughed for awhile and Luke finally finished his food.

"Is there any kind of theme?"

"Neon" he said. "crazy neon"

We went separate ways to change.

I walked in my room trying to find a cute outfit for our date.

I finally found one putting it on my body.

My top was a tube top that was neon pink and mainly only covered my large breast. My bottoms were a cute neon green tutu. I don't know why I own these but I do. My shoes are neon yellow flats.

I do my make up as bright as I can. My eyeliner is neon green. My mascara is neon yellow and my lips are neon pink.

I put my hair up in a tight pony tail and leave it.

I put bronzer all over my body making me not so pale and it looked better.

I put in my "mouth guard" and my contacts. My contacts are green that is so bright they glow in the dark.

I walk downstairs and I'm not sure if Luke is ready or not.

He has on black skinny jeans obviously but their covered in neon paint. He has no shirt on though.

He holds up to bottle of neon paint and I walk over to him.

"Paint me?" he says pointing to his exposed stomach.

I nodded grabbing the paint and taking off the covers.

I draw smiley faces, hearts, and peace signs on his stomach in different neon colors.

He turns around and on his upper back I paint a heart with both of our names together.

I take a picture quickly of it then continue.

After that he grabs the paint.

"Your turn"

I shook my head but agreed reluctantly.

He painted on the little of my stomach exposed my belly button piercing taking up room. He paints on my back too and adds lines to my cheeks.

He writes 'Luke's' on my forehead and I take the paint writing 'Selena's' on his forehead and added lines to his cheeks.

He grabbed another can of something and I shake my head.

"How long have you planned this?"

"Awhile" he shrugged.

"What is that?"

"You put it in your hair. The fair has all black lights so this does cool stuff to your hair!"

I nod and he takes some on his fingers and brushes through my ponytail with his fingers. He adds some to the top of my head too.

I put some on my fingers and run my fingers through his perfect blonde quiff.

He puts everything away and puts his and my phone is his pocket since I don't have one.

"Today is a free day so we don't need money. It's all free!"

I nodded and walk out of my house and walked to the fair.

We earned strange looks from passing people on the streets but we laugh.

We finally get there to see so many rides and stands and people covered in neon colors.

We walk in looking for rides to go on.

We ended up going on so many rides. The 4 big roller coasters, the tilt-a-wherl, the scrambler, and even the marry go round.

"This is so much fun!" I scream.

"I know!" Luke says.

He looks at a game and sees something and his eyes light up.

He runs toward it and I follow him there.

"I need it!" he points to a limited neon stuffed penguin that was as big as me.

"Take a shot kid. But the booths cost money"

"Lucky me I brought at least $10"

He pulls out $2 dollars giving it to the man.

"I see how much you like that stuffed animal so here's a hint. Line up the ball with the corners of all 3 pins"

He nodded fully concentrating and he throws it knocking down all the pins!

"Yes!" he screams.

"Here ya go kid" he hands it to him.

"Actually" Luke said. "for you"

I took it smiling and he smiled back.

"But you wanted it"

"We'll share"

I giggled and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to a stage.

We saw some band perform covers and I sang along with Luke to some of the songs.

We got invested in the music along with other neon freaks here. I bobbed my head to the beat and jumped around putting my hands in the air. Luke was too enjoying the music.

"I'll be back" he said handing me my phone. "call me if anything happens"

I nodded and he walked off but kissed my lips quickly first.

What is he doing?