Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

"I love you so much" Luke said.

"I love you so much as well" I replied.

Right now we're just lying on the couch all sweaty and naked covered in a blanket. But I like it.

"Just fyi that was a lot better than regular sex" Luke said.

I can't help but chuckle and he managed a small laugh.

"Definitely" I smiled.

I grabbed my underwear putting it in and I put on my bra. He slipped on his boxers and cuddled into my side.

"What are we supposed to do all night now?"

"Anything really" I shrugged. "watch movies. Drink blood. Swim. listen to music. Anything you want"

"Let's swim!" He stood up.

I nod and walk with him to the woods. We slowly walk towards the pond while making conversation.

"I like how we can just go out here half naked and know no one is watching us because who's awake at 4 am anyways!"

"Definitely one of the perks" I laughed.

We reached the edge of the pond and we stripped off all clothing again and walked into the water.

I lean on the edge of the pond while Luke swims around the small space.

He goes underwater and stays there for a few minutes. I squeal as I feel something grab my leg.

He pops up from the water laughing and I shake my head at him playfully.

"You scared me!"

"That's what makes it funny!" He said in a "duh" tone.

I rolled my eyes at him in a playful manner and giggled.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he said cuddling up to my side.

"I'm lucky to have you" I said smiling at him.

"I'm serious. Everything got better once I met you. I'm so thankful for you everyday because of how you've flipped my life around. Everything is better. I'm also thankful you had the guts to change me. I got so lucky"

"I got lucky too. I was pretty down before I met you. Now I'm a pretty happy person. Everyday I actually have a smile on my face. That didn't normally happen often. It was usually a smirk"

"But your smirk was pretty hot" he commented.

I smirked at his comment he chuckled lightly pecking my cheek.

"There it is!"

I kissed his lips and smiled in the kiss. He did too. He pulled back and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so happy I get to live the rest of my life with you"

"Me too Luke" I lean into his chest. "me too"