Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

He comes next to me at the back of the crowd listening to music.

I immediately jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist and hug him.

He catches me and I pull back slightly and kiss him keeping the tears from coming out of my eyes.

He kisses me back and the crowd cheers from behind us. I realize their cheering for us when I hear aww's as well.

I smile in the kiss as does he. I pull back and he kisses my nose lightly before setting me down.

"Thank you!" I hug him.

"I love you" he replies.

"I love you"

I pull back and peck his lips one more time before we both turn to the crowd watching us.

They smile and turn back around as well. We watch the performers for awhile until we get tired.

Once we get home I open the door and put my shoes next to it. Luke does the same before grabbing my hand.

He pins me against the door and he kisses me. I kiss back with much force and he does too.

His tongue is asking for entrance but I decide to tease him and keep my mouth shut.

His hand grabs my bum making me gasp and he slips his tongue in.

Our tongues work together and so do our mouths. The sparks never fail to leave my body.

His pulls back to lift his shirt over his head and he attaches our lips again.

He moves back to the couch and I move with him. He sits down and I climb over him.

Now straddling his lap he moves to my neck nipping and sucking causing me to moan.

He moves up kissing my jawline and then back to my mouth.

I copy his actions kissing his cheek then his jawline. As my mouth hovers near his neck i feel him tense.

My breath hitches but I don't hesitate. I want him to know what it feels like. I don't want to be the only one to know.

I suck on his skin lightly with my mouth not my fangs. He moans and I do it once more up towards his jaw. He moans again making my lower region swell.

I kiss his lips again roughly and he grabs my bum again making me moan in his mouth.

I move my hips forward slightly against his crutch and this time he moans in my mouth.

I can feel he's hard under me and I know we can't go any farther.

He grabs my waist guiding my hips back and forth pressing me into him more.

More moans fall from both of our lips and he attaches them again slowly stopping the movements of my hips.

Once my hips stop moving he flips us on the couch making me be on the bottom and he's on top.

He slides his pants off and I nearly stop him but I don't. The sight of him it's just beautiful and new to me and I'm taking it all in.

I know that he's not going to go that far so I'll let him do what he wants.

He slides my tutu off and he smiled at me. I'm only in my panties and bra now and I feel exposed.

"Your so beautiful" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

He kissed me again with me under him and it can feel him get harder by the second.

I moan as he pushes his crotch onto mine. He moans too and just that sound excites me.

He kisses me longer until we know we've reached our limits.

He rolls over next to me breathing heavily.

I cuddle into him putting my head on his bare chest hearing his beautiful steady heartbeat.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you so damn much" I replied cuddling into him more.

Our feet tangle and his breathing gets slower telling me he's falling asleep.

I listen to his heartbeat as he wraps his arm around my waist and scooting me closer to him.

I listen to his heartbeat thinking about the future when that heartbeat won't be there.