Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

It's Friday. Tomorrow is our date. I'm excited but a little worried that something bad will happen.

I put on my leather leggings then put on my army green button up. I put my army green dr.martins on then put on my makeup.

It was eyeliner and mascara then put on dark red lipstick. I curled my hair and then went downstairs.

I gathered everything I needed then covered everything up and drank 2 cups of blood then reapplied my lipstick.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my shirt pocket the grabbed my keys and bag and left for school.

I drove while putting on my army green raybans that match my outfit.

I hand every color of raybans possible. I love them.

I got to school the same time I always do and put my stuff away then grabbed my book and closed my locker.

As I closed it I saw Luke behind it. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi"

We walked to class hand in hand. His hand was so warm! I feel like his hand fit perfectly in mine.

We opened the door still holding hands and we got yelled at again and I was told to take off my glasses again.

When will he learn that it won't happen?

We sit in the back talking then since were "interrupting his lesson" we got kicked out.

"By the way you were interrupting our conversation!" I yelled.

Me and Luke walked outside and sat by a tree.

"I really don't like this look" Luke said.

"What do you mean? You don't like my clothes?"

"No your clothes are cool"

"What do you mean then?"

"I don't like the look that's not you"

If I had blood I'm sure I would have blushed at his comment.

"Thank you for the compliment" I smiled. "If it counts I would have blushed if I had blood" I laughed.

He laughed too. "I guess having a vampire as my almost girlfriend changes things"

"It certainly does. by the way don't ask to race cause that's a stupid idea"

"Why?"

"Maybe you should ask this once and find out"

"You told me not too!" he laughed.

"I allow one time but you won't want a second"

"Fine race me?"

"Sure" I laugh.

We stand up and he stretches and I just wait.

"Your not stretching?"

"Nope" I smile.

He raises his eyebrows but shakes it off.

"On three" he said. "1..........3!" he ran to the other side of the field but I was there in about .5 seconds.

He finally gets there out of breath.

"I turned around to find you but then you turned into a blur!" He said after catching his breath.

I laughed. "vampire speed"

He slapped his forehead. "I should have know! but holy shit your fast!"

I just shook my head and we sat down.

"So I still barely know anything about you"

"Well what do you want to know?"

"The deep stuff"

"Like....?"

"Your dreams, memories, bad or good, and like other important things"

"Well my dream is to someday is to become a professional singer. I never told you that I sing but I do" I looked down. "its stupid I know it won't happen"

He lifted my head with his finger. "do you know who I am?"

"Luke Hemmings. I don't see why that's so great?"

"Do you know the band 5 Seconds Of Summer?"

"No but why is that important?"

He took out his phone and showed me.

The article read,

'Works famous rock/pop band 5 Seconds Of Summer recently performed at the billboard awards. The members are, Singer and Guitar, Michael Clifford. Bass and singer, Calum Hood. Drummer and singer, Ashton Irwin. And Guitar and lead singer Luke Hemmings.'

"Oh my god! Your Famous!" I yell.

"Yea! I'm living my dream now it's just I'm on a break from tour"

"Oh my god!" I hug him.

"I know I know but the point is that I want to say anything is possible"

"Thank you for giving me hope" I hugged him again.

He pulled back and and then crashed his lips into mine.

I felt the same sparks as I did before and I never want them to stop.

"I love you Selena" he said after he pulled away.

"you do?" I asked.

"I do Selena" He smiled.

"I love you too Luke" I smiled back.