Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

I looked at my clock and see the time is 6:30. Might as well get ready now.

If your wondering why I'm awake it's because vampires don't sleep.

I put in my brown contacts then put on a whole bottle of SPF 300 to prevent my skin from sparking and or possibly burning.

I brushed my teeth then put on my special 'mouth guard' so my fangs are less noticeable.

I pull on my black skinny jeans then put in my red plaid shirt. I put on my black wedges then moved to make up.

I put on thick black eyeliner and mascara. I put on my normal red eyeshadow then put on my infamous black lipstick. It covers any trace of blood on my lips.

Speaking of blood. I grab the cup of blood I had by my bed and drank it.

I straightened my hair and put on a red beanie.

I grabbed my phone and put on my leather jacket then put my phone in the pocket.

I walked out the door grabbing my car keys and got in.

My parents and brother live in Transylvania so I'm alone.

I drove to school in my black covertible Camaro. I put on my raybans and drove to school as quick as possible.

As I pulled up the bell rang like it always does when I get here. I get out and grab my bag.

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my books. The halls have no one in the because I'm late as usual.

I walked to class and something unusual happened. I saw a persons walking behind me.

I thought I saw him wandering the halls 10 minutes ago but I wasn't sure.

I clearly have vampire vision so I actually was sure there was another human.

I pushed open the door and I heard a few whistles. I roll my eyes and sit in the back again.

"Your late! and take off your sunglasses!" mr.A yelled.

I rolled my eyes again and kept them on.

"Class welcome the new student Luke!" he spoke again and I saw the kid that was in the hall before.

"Sorry I'm late I couldn't find the room."

That's why he was wandering!

"Choose a seat"

Please don't sit by me. Don't sit by me!

"Hey!" he sits down next to me.

"Hi" I say back emotionless.

"Stop talking! and I thought I told you to take those off Selena!"

"You told me too but I didn't listen" I shrugged.

"Detention?"

"See you there" I put my feet on my desk.

"Well someone is a badass!" Luke said.

I just laughed.

"Mr. Hemmings we don't not use that language in here! that's your warning!" Mr.A yelled.

"To hell with that!" he yelled making me laugh and actually smile.

Wait did I say I actually smiled?! I think I did. What is happening?!

"Well I guess you and your friend will be spending some time in detention together" mr.A said.

"I would love to spend time with....?"

"Selena" I said.

"Yeah with Selena so sucks for you van cause your plan backfired!"

He just rolled his eyes and continued his lesson.

"So detention huh?" Luke asks as we walk out of the classroom after class.

"Yep see you there" I smiled. A REAL SMILE! That's the first time since I 'changed'.

"Looking forward to it!" he waved bye.

"Me too" I waved back.

And I actually meant it.