Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

After the long week of school we decided to show up for its finally summer vacation!

On Wednesday I met his family properly and they really like me. I like them too actually.

They are so excepting of me and I love that. No one ever is. I mean I'm a vampire. I wouldn't let my son date a vampire. If he wouldn't be a vampire I mean.

Luke walks me to our house as the sky darkens. That's right our house.

He stays here most of the time so we consider it our house.

I get to my room and Luke follows me there.

"I have a surprise for you" he says.

"what is it?"

He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "then it wouldn't be a surprise"

"Right" I shake my head. "What do I need to wear?"

"Anything you want"

"Do I need my extra stuff on?"

"No. You don't need to hide everything"

"Ok I'll be ready soon"

He nods and walks out of my room giving me my space to change. He doesn't have to but he's such a gentlemen.

I put on a floral dress where the background is blue and the flowers are pink and purple. It's strapless and stops mid thigh as it flows out. I put on a black and white varsity jacket too.

I curl my hair and apply mascara, eyeliner, and bright pink lipstick.

I look for some shoes and decide on black high top converse. I put on black Ray bans too and walk down the stairs.

Luke whistles as I step down the stairs and I giggle.

"You know it's night time?" He chuckled pointing to my sunglasses.

"I think they look cool" I pouted

"They do babe" he says and kisses my nose lightly.

I smile at him and he smiles back at me with his cute dimples.

"Let's go?"

I nod and we walk out and into his car. He turns the car on and drives down the street.

"You remember I'm in a band right?" He asked.

"A pretty famous one right?"

"Yeah not really though"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering"

"You said you had an album to my mum. Do you?"

"Yeah. Released it a few months ago"

"I wanna hear it!"

"No" he groaned.

"Please babe" I said putting my hand on his.

"Fine. Your lucky it's a long ride"

"Yes!" I cheer.

I dig through the car trying to find the CD. I finally find it and put it in the CD player.

I find myself tapping my feet to the beat of all their songs and Luke sings along.

I love this. The small moments where we have fun and barely do nothing.

"You guys are so good!" I say as the album ends and we pull into someone's driveway.

"We suck" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at where we are.

"Are we at someone's house?"

"Yes now I'm going to cover your eyes"

"Why?"

"Because the inside is a surprise!"

"Fine" I groan.

I hop out of the car and we walk towards the door. When we reach the door he takes my sunglasses and covers my eyes.

I hear the door open and he walks in guiding me in as well. We walk a little further and then he stops me.

I stand there for a second and then he moves his hands and the sight I see makes me confused.

"Surprise!" the 4 boys in front of me say.

I raise my eyebrows in confusion but then instantly remember the cd cover.

"I get to meet your band?!" I squealed.

{A/N maybe for future references would you guys want an actual sex scene? idk comment if you do. But I can't promise that will actually happen. Thanks guys. Comment}