Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

"I want a rematch!" Luke demands.

"A what?"

"A rematch. You dared me to race you that one day. I want a rematch"

"But you're a new born. You'll kick my ass"

He shrugs and drags me outside. "I just want to try it. It looks like it's fun."

"Fine" I sigh.

We exit through my back patio. Behind my house is a woods that I always go in to "escape".

"I'll race you to the river" I say.

All the way at the end of the woods which is a long way is a river.

"Deal"

We can both see the river behind the woods because all of our sense are better than humans.

"Go!" I yell.

We both take off and for a long time we're tied but being the oldest I slow down near the end and he reaches the river a few seconds before I reach it.

"Yes! Dude that was so cool! Did you see that?! Holy shit!" Luke exclaims.

I laugh and he smiles sheepishly at me.

"Sorry this is all new to me"

"I know. it's kinda cute" I kiss his cheek.

"Wanna go up there?" I ask pointing to the top of the tree.

"Well duh!"

I watch him as he jumps up grabbing onto the trunk and he jumps on a branch before turning back and looking at me. His muscles flex and the sun makes his skin glisten a little. He smiles showing off his dimples and fangs. So perfect.

"What are you waiting for?" He snaps me from the thoughts.

I shake my head jumping up to the branch he's on. He goes up higher and higher and I follow until we're at the top of the tree.

"Wow it's beautiful out here." Luke looks around us seeing as far as the eye can see. "but it doesn't compare to you" he gives my a cheeky smile.

"So cheesy" I give him a slight shove.

He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek before looking out into the scenery again.

We sit in comfortable silence until he turns to me and breaks the silence.

"What am I gonna do about the guys?"

"That's your choice" I reply. "talk to them about it. Because who knows. Maybe they want to be changed too"

"But I don't know if I could"

"Not so easy is it?" I ask.

"No. Sorry I put this weight on you."

"It's fine. I think I made a good choice"

"Me too" he pecked my lips.

We climbed down the tree after being up there for a half hour.

We walk to the house and sit on the couch. Luke places his hand on my inner thigh and I freeze.

"Do you think maybe we can......?"

I gulp nervous almost drooling at the thought.

I nod and I can feel his smirk from beside me.

Before he could say anything I flipped him over and started kissing him. His tongue entered my mouth.

His hands found my bum and he gave it a slight squeeze making me moan in his mouth.

He trailed kisses from my lips to my cheek to my jawline to my neck. When he gets to my neck he starts niping at the skin with his fangs. I moan as he nips and sucks at the skin.

I grind my hips into his making him groan against my neck. I kiss his lips again before lifting up his shirt than mine.

He attaches our lips again and struggles to take off his pants but eventually gets them off without breaking the kiss.

I twirl my fingers in his hair and give it a tug causing him to moan and cause vibrations to spread through my lips.

He pulls down my pants too adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks.

I smile and nod and he bites his lip making me almost whimper.

"I love you"

"I love you" I reply before he kisses me again.

"This is gonna be fun"

Boy was he right!