Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

"Yep" Luke said. "I thought you deserved to meet them. Since you met my family I think you should meet my non-biological brothers"

"Aww" the guys say hugging him.

I giggled and Luke hugged back.

"Is band cuddling your kind of thing?" I ask.

"Definitely" Luke nodded.

They separated again and they all looked at me.

"Well I'm Selena. I'm Luke's girlfriend."

"Is it true your a vampire. I mean I don't mean to offend you and not believe you but it's seems like an extremely rare thing" a boy with red hair said.

"I am" i said. "I have fangs. Red eyes. Pale skin. Thirst for blood. Dead. Yep I'm a vampire"

"Sweet!" the red hair kid said.

"How old are you?" said a guy with a cute smile and curly hair.

"17. or if you mean my real age then I'm 650 years old"

"Wow!" he said stunned.

"You look extremely good looking for someone whos 650" a kid said who was tan and muscular.

"Dude!" Luke smacked him. "That's my girlfriend!"

He chuckled and raised his hands in surrender as Luke grew jealous.

"So who are you guys?"

"I'm Michael" The kid with red hair said.

"I'm Calum" the tan, muscular one said.

"And I'm ashton!" said the cute smile/curly haired boy.

"Nice to meet you Michael, Calum and Ashton"

"Same" they said together making me laugh.

We all sat down on the couch and started talking.

"So what's it like being a vampire?" Calum asked.

"Not good" I said. "as much as you want to live forever it has so many flaws that it's not worth it"

"I don't know" Luke said looking at me. "I think there's one big reason I would want to stay here forever"

I smiled slightly but shook my head. No he can't do this. This cheating.

He's trying to use his charming and witty personality to get me to change him.

I made up my mind that I can't do it. I could never!

I remember what I told him when he found out. "I won't I swear! even if you wanted me to"

Even though he wants me to I'm can't do this to him. I need him with me but noes not the time to be selfish.

I talk to the guys about being a vampire but Luke keeps popping up in my mind.

I can't. I tell myself. But you need to. My subconscious adds

I just don't know anymore.