Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

A/N: I'm gonna start dedicating chapters to the people who always comment and vote for my story.

This chapters dedication is: @niamhypenguin because you always comment and vote. Love you<3

___________________

"Hey guys" Luke walks into Ashton's house.

Luke's eyes grow wide as they walk in the room and the scent of blood fills his nostrils.

"You ok?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah. I think I'll last"

"What did you want to-" Calum voice was interrupted by Ashton dropping his glass as he looked at Luke.

"Luke......you're.......you're a....."

"Please don't freak out" Luke said calmly.

"Oh my god" Michael gasped.

"You really did it?" Calum looked at me.

"It wasn't easy but I knew it's what he wanted. I had to give it to him."

"What does this mean for the band then?" Ashton asked.

"I'm going to continue" Luke said. "its my passion and I can't let the fans down"

"Luke you are going to look the same for the rest of your life"

"I'll use make up or something. I'm not giving up on our dream and I'm certainly not gonna do that to the fans"

"What about us?"

"That's what I'm here to talk about."

"What do you mean?"

"You do have the option of having me change you guys. If you say yes I'll have to think about it but if you say no then the offer is off the table"

"I'll do it" Michael said. "I want to spend my life with you guys even of my life is forever"

"I'm in" Ashton said.

"I guess I don't want to be alone then"

"Seriously? Your just saying yes right away. Not even gonna think about it?"

"Luke if we stay here forever ever 50 years or so we can just live our dream all over again." ashton said. "I'm not giving up that offer"

"I'm not gonna leave you here while we die" Michael said. "we're brothers and we stick together. Forever" Michael said.

"I'm not gonna leave you guys" Calum added.

"Well now I'm gonna have to figure out if I can actually do this" Luke shook his head. "this is a hard decision"

"I know" I said making everyone chuckle.

"I'll do it" Luke said breaking the silence that fell over the room.

"Luke are you sure? I mean you-"

"If I think about it too much I won't be able to do it. I want to get it over with"

"We're doing it now?"

Luke nodded his head the boys looked worried before nodding back.

"Let's do it"

"One at a time. We don't need you guys watching each other getting killed. it'll freak you out"

"Oh god I'm scared" Michael said. "i'll go first. Get it over with"

I led them to a room and I closed the door. Michael looked really scared.

"Don't worry" I said. "it's quick. I promise"

Michael nodded as Luke approached him.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked.

"Yes now do it before I back out"

Luke takes a deep breath a his mouth nears Michael's neck. Michael braces himself ready for the pain that's sure to come.

Luke fangs pierce his skin making Michael almost scream but I quickly run to him covering his mouth.

Luke hungrily emptied Michael's body and when he Luke pulled back Michael collapsed in Luke's arms.

"2 more to go" I gave Luke a smile filled with sympathy.

He groaned and layed Michael's lifeless body on the bed.

I closed the door behind us and stood in front of it making sure that when Michael gets up that he won't bite one of the others and kill them on accident. If not bitten in the right place they'll die and not wake back up. ever.

"I'll go" Ashton stood up wiping his sweaty palms on his pants.

Luke leads Ashton to another room and stay outside Mikey's room making sure he stays in there when he wakes up.

"Is it really that bad?" Calum asks.

"The pain? Yes. But it's quick. Sometimes so quick you barely know what happened"

"Do know what happened when you were bit?"

"Sadly mine wasn't made to be quick and painless. I remember it all too well. The whole 25 minutes"

"25 minutes. Wow that's awful"

"Yeah. I was being tortured."

"That's just terrible"

"Well I'm here now and I'm pretty glad"

"Living forever. It isn't that bad right?"

"When your family passes it's hard but after that you get used to it. It feels normal and you feel strangely at peace with the world"

"Am I making the right choice?"

I try to speak up right away so he doesn't hear the muffled screams coming from the room Ashton's in.

"I would have answered the same thing as you"

There was a pounding on the door behind me and I knew Mikey must be up.

"Go find Luke" I say quickly to Calum.

Mikey puts up a real fight and since he's a new born he's starting to win.

He doesn't question it. He just runs into the room Luke was in telling him he needed to hurry up.

Soon enough I heard Calum's screams and then it went silent.

I stopped holding Mikey back and the door shot open.

He instantly ran around the house looking for blood and I realized they don't have any here. Shit.

Ashton soon ran out from his room and Calum was shortly after him and they looked around hungrily.

"Boys!" I yelled causing all 4 of them to come into the living room in front of me.

"We'll go to my house and get some blood alright?"

They nodded eagerly and they got in the car before u started driving them to my house.

When we got there they ran to my fridge and grabbed many cups drinking them.

Luke stood by me watching them he looked half guilty and half happy. Having been in the position before I understand what he's feeling.

When the 3 boys turn to us it surprises me on how they look. Just like when Luke changed.

As scary as I would like to say all 4 of them look I can't say they do look scary. a They look attractive. As always. Or maybe even more attractive.

I could definitely get used to this.