Chapter 29:

Chapter 29:

"You can't kill us" Louis said.

"Why shouldn't I?! After all your kind has done to my kind" I grow angered.

"Please, you guys were worse than us with your peace treaty" Liam says.

"You fucking killed us! You tore us apart and lit us on fire. What the hell do you mean we were worse!?"

"You just were" Niall snarls.

Before I know it Niall has grown twice in size and is now growing fur and I see Liam and Louis are doing the same.

"Go for it boys" I saying nearly laughing. "I'm sure you can definitely hurt me" I say sarcastically.

When Niall pounces "on me" I'm already on the other side of the stadium. "Over here honey" I smile innocently.

Harry goes after my next but by the time he reaches me, I'm standing on one of the ceiling beams. I sit on it and chill out there for a few minutes in a cocky manner as they jump to try and reach me.

I jump off and land on Niall's back basically riding him. I hold on tight when he tried whipping me off. I crawl to his knee and squeeze it cause him to let out a pained and high pitched whimper before falling to the floor.

I hop off and nearly crash into Harry as he charges at me. I grab on to a string in the wall and climb up it. I untie the string from one of the ceiling beams.

I jump down landing on my feet and I land right near Louis where I tie one of his legs to another. I then add in the other two before he can even start running. He falls to the ground with low whimper.

I redirect Liam's direction and he chases me around falling right into my trap. I stop right in a corner where I know he won't reach me but he can't slow down in time and he smashes into the wall and he whines on the floor.

As I jump over Liam I land in the middle of the room where Harry's front paw is and he slashes me with it. My bright red eyes turn darker and my fangs become more prominent.

I bite his paw and he whines out loudly in pain. His bloods drips off my chin and onto my clothes.

When I bite the top of his back his body becomes paralyzed as he falls to the ground in a whimpering mess.

"Mess with me, my boys, or my kind again and I'll end you!" I hiss before leaving.

I quickly climb a tree and jump from brach to branch, tree to tree so I don't have to be seen in the state I'm in now.

When I get on the tour bus all of the boys hug me tight and I hug them back.

"What happened? Is that blood!?" Luke asks.

"Yes but everyone is still alive, lucky for them"

"What the hell was that?"

"They're wolves" I say. "and you are not to be friends with them anymore"

"Why not?!" Ashton asked.

"They. Are. Wolves! They don't care if you are their best friends, they'll attack you." They looked at me shocked. "You saw what Harry was doing to me! He wanted Luke to react so they could start something. If you wouldn't have left, you would have been dead"

"Are you okay?" Luke asks pushing me on to the couch wanting me to chill.

"I uh yeah, just a few cuts. Harry cut me with his claws."

"Do you need anything?"

"I'm good. I drank some of Harry's blood"

"They're okay right?" Calum asked.

"I didn't kill them for your sake but I will not hesitate to kill them next time."

They all shake their heads in shock. "I can't believe this"

"It's crazy" I admit. "Just watch out for their kind. They'll stop at nothing to kill you"

___________________

That night Niall was seen performing with a broken leg. The rest seemed fine otherwise.

Ashton, Calum, Mikey and Luke put on a good show despite still being a little distracted. They didn't want to make the fans think there was anything wrong and they wanted to give them a great show. They succeeded.

After the show me and Luke took a shower together. It was relaxing and not sexual at all. We sang random songs together in terrible singing voices and we ended up laughing at each other.

We hung out in the arena dressing rooms since security told us not to leave just yet. There were too many fans outside.

"You know we're all alone in this dressing room" I say running my finger down Luke's arm.

I straddle his waist and unbutton his flannel that he gave to me after the shower. He pushes the flannel from my shoulders so I'm just in my bra and panties that I put on after the shower.

"You know, I could get used to this" he smirks up at me. "It's such a beautiful view" he runs his hands down my chest and to my hips.

I bite my lip before leaning down and kissing him harshly. He squeezes my hips tighter as my tongue enters his mouth.

I grind my hips down on him and he groans in my mouth. I continue to rock my hips back and he grips my waist so tight I can feel it leaving a pink mark.

"Fuck" he groans in my mouth.

"Hey guys we can leave and-" the door opens we hear someone curse. "Shit okay I didn't need to see that!" Calum exclaims.

"Not my fault" I turn to him laughing.

"What a cock-block" Luke laughs along.

"Hey! I wish this didn't happen either" he says and covers his eyes with his hands. "My eyes! They burn! I think I'm going blind, someone help"

We laugh together as I slide the flannel back on making Luke pout at me.

"Later" I whisper seductively in his ear making him bite his lip and smirk.

{A/N: sorry it's been so long since I updated! I have too many stories that people want me to update so it will be awhile until I update again but I love you guys!

Love,
Riley}