Chapter 30

Chapter 30:
{SMUT IS COMING UP!! (I'll mark where it starts and ends for those uncomfortable!)}

"Thank god they finally gave us our own room" Luke sighed sitting on the bed.

"I think they got sick of us making out all the time" I laugh.

Luke pulls me to him on the bed and cuddles me to his chest. "You know we still never finished what we were doing at the arena." Luke's voice was raspy and his accent was thick.

"Yeah?" I ask sliding my hand up his torso.

"Yeah" he said shakily as he focuses on the hand trailing up and down his torso.

{STOP HERE IF UNCOMFORTABLE! SMUT!!! (YAY)}

I pushed him down so he was laying on his back and I straddled his waist. I unbuttoned his plaid shirt and threw it to side of the room. He lifted his offspring shirt off me as well.

He ran his hands from my neck down to breast and gave them a squeeze. He continued moving them down until he unbuttoned my jean shorts.

I lean down and press my lips against his. My tongue slowly glides over his as our lips move together.

I pull back only to rid him of his tight jeans. I slide my shorts down my legs as well. He looks up at me in complete awe and smiles wide.

"God you are so fucking beautiful" his fingertips move down my lacey bra to my matching panties. He then pushes my panties off my legs I help.

I smile wide before leaning down and kissing him again. This time I rock my hips back and forth against his lap and I feel him hardening under me.

"Oh fuck" he groans as he gropes my ass all pressing me down more and moves me faster.

His hands are rough against my ass and they're probably leaving marks but it feels amazing. I feel wetness pool between my thighs at the feeling of his hands and my bundle of nerves rubbing against his clothed member.

I moan as continues like this. He then slowly releases my ass but I continue my movements. He goes up to my bra and unclips it from behind. He looks at my breast with lust before taking one in his mouth and kneading the other with his hand.

"Shit" I say under my breath feeling myself get wetter with each flick of his tongue against my nipples.

His fangs lightly bite on it and I scream out in shock and pleasure and grip his shoulder. He then flicks his tongue against them one more time before pulling back and licking his lips.

He kisses my lips again and as his fangs nibble on my bottom lip, I reach down and pull down his boxers. His length springs free from its confinement and I run my finger up it as I continue to kiss him. He sucks in a deep breath against my lips.

I then pull back and move so I'm sitting next to him. He looks down at me begging me to do something with his eyes.

I bring my lips to his tip and kiss it making his eyes close. I put his whole tip in my mouth and I swirl my tongue around it. He groans and grips my hair.

I then start bobbing my hand taking what I can in my mouth and a loud sigh leaves his mouth. I fondle his balls in one hand and pump what my mouth doesn't reach with the other.

I then take him out of my mouth and lick a stripe up his member and he grips my hair even tighter. I then do something I've never tried before.

I put him back in my mouth but this time I take all of him in my mouth and deep throat him. I lightly gag around him while doing it.