Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

After talking to his family for 2 hours I decided I should leave.

He whispered something to his mum before walking out of the door and into the car.

"Do you mind if I spend the night at your house?" he asked as we were driving.

"Why?"

"I don't like the fact that your alone all the time"

"Luke I can kill any intruders" I laugh.

He laughs too but shakes his head.

"I mean I feel bad that you are always by yourself with no one to talk to"

"Oh" I said hiding the smile that I have knowing he cares this much. "to be honest after my change I was by my self until you came" I shrugged.

"How long was that?"

"Well I'm 650 years old so then subtract 17 that would be...." I try doing the mental math but I'm not that smart. "a lot"

"Wow that's awful"

"It's not fun" I shrug.

"So can I stay over?"

"Well duh!" I laugh. he laughs too.

"Just a warning vampires don't sleep. Like ever so I'll be up when your sleeping"

"Well that's weird" he shrugs.

"I agree"

We pull up in the drive way and we walk into my house.

Luke looks around and smiles.

"I didn't expect your house to look like this" he says shocked.

"What did you expect? Red and black every where with coffins" I laugh.

"Actually yeah" he said looking down blushing.

"Aww I didn't mean it" I smiled.

"Well it's a nice house" he smiled again.

"Thanks" I smiled back.

My house had nice white walls with pictures on it. My furniture is brown. I have a large couch that goes around my whole living room.

In my kitchen the brown walls have pots and pans hung up on them.

In my fridge that is food on the shelves that I don't eat anyways. It's to make it seem normal to a humans eyes. If you look at the door there is a white cover over it. If you take off the white cover there are shelves with various types of blood.

"Wow" he says looking in my fridge. "for someone who doesn't eat you sure have a lot of food" he laughs.

"Well eat whatever you want cause I won't eat any of it"

He instantly grabbed 4 juice boxes and a whole box of doughnuts.

I just laugh and shake my head as he carefully walks to couch to sit and eat.

I see the doughnut box wobble. I quickly run across the kitchen and half of the living room to catch it.

"Oops" he laughs.

I just set them down and laugh at him.

He turns on the tv and put on spongebob.

I quickly grab a cup of blood and sit next to Luke taking off my shoes.

We cuddle as he drinks all the juice boxes and eats all of the doughnuts.

I finish my cup of blood and he gets up to go to the bathroom.