Chapter 1 (Omaha nebraska here i come)

"Fuck you stupid house!" I screamed as I walked down to the front door. I hopped into my midnight purple jeep and grabbed my purse fetching my keys and my phone off of the old counter where I Burnt my first meal I cooked. Today was the day I was moving from the place that I was raised in. The place where my life begun. I took one more tour around the place and I headed out the door. Today was a lazy day for me. I had some red daisy-dukes on with a red Omaha Nebraska hoodie and my black vans I mean I was driving for like 18 hrs I wanted to be comfortable. I started the truck backing out and driving to my bestfriends house to say my goodbyes. I got out and grabbed my camera. I walked in and headed up to her room while waving at her brother joe who wasn't that bad looking. I remember the first time I walked into this house. I was in kindergarten. "Ahh so many memories here huh kenz?" I said while walking into her room "kenzie! Wake up!" She awoke with a messy bun. "Kennedy! Omg! Your already leaving?"
She screamed at me. "well yeah. Man I'm sure gonna miss this place. I'll always come back and visit!" I said in response. "Well do you got room for one more?" She said. I looked shocked. "Uh well... Yeah I guess." Kenzie said "well I'm coming with you. I mean it's summer. C'mon! I'll stay a few weeks. I have everything packed and ready to go." I said "well I guess this means I'll be accompanied. Well hurry I don't wanna drive till it's dark." Kenzie said "okay I'm going like this I'll took a shower last night." I said "okay. Grab your bags tell your brother bye and I'll open the trunk." I threw her bags into the jeep and got in the driver seat connected my phone to my radio and turned on my favorite song by maroon 5 "sugar". She hopped in with a blanket and pillow and said "I'm hungry let's get breakfast I'll pay." I said "yumm! Let's have mcdonalds?" She said "omg yes! Their sausage and biscuits with an ice coffee!" We ordered our food and we were off. We drove and drove for 18 hrs straight.