Chapter 2 (Settling in)

"Kenz where's my... Oh never mind I found it" I said as I knocked on my moms door. A young boy come to the door "hey I'm alex you must be Kennedy?" I said "yeah. Is ms.jameson here?" He said "oh yeah. I'm just a friend of hers I actually help her during the day." I said "oh okay. Well tell her that Kennedy is here." He said "oh come in." Kenzie and I walk in. The house is beautiful. It's amazing on the inside. I felt Kenzie elbow me in my side as she whispered "oh he's so cute!" I chucked as we followed the blonde boy up the stairs. We came to a stop at the back bedroom and he knocked and a a voice said "come in." I walked in and so did Kenzie. There sat a beautiful lady who I barely reconized. She had beautiful brown hair. Perfect cheek bones. I looked down and was about to look up when our eyes made contact. "Kennedy you are so grown. Your a beautiful girl." I haven't seen my mom since I was 7. I'm 17 now. It's been 10 damn years "mom! I've missed you so much!" I ran to her and hugged her. Something came over me as I felt protected. I felt amazing. She then asked "who's the girl in the back?" I told her "oh that's Kenzie. She's staying with me for a few weeks." My mom said "oh okay! Well hi Kenzie!" Kenzie smiled and said "hi! Your daughter Is a great person. It's nice to meet you ms.jameson. Please call me kenz." My mom said "well it's nice to meet you too! Please call me Karen! Well I bet you girls wanna take a break. So maybe you guys should go to the mall or shopping. I'm just going to cook dinner." I said "alright well I'm going to go to my apartment and maybe check the town out but here's my number if you need me mom!" I handed her a piece of Paper that read "9184249091" she smiled and we walked out the door. We got into the car and I plugged up my phone when the song "feel good" comes on and I can't help but to sing I say out loud why rolling the sunroof down "bitch I feel good, don't I look stupendous?" I take off my hoodie as it reveals my Aeropostale Arabian print half shirt with a red tank under. I drive to the mall where there are loads of cars there and what appears to be a lot of teenage girls. "What the fuck is going on here?" Kenzie asks. "Don't know. Oh well let's go to the store." We walk in through sears and I get a text it's James from my old home town. He says "hey! I miss you so much! I look around to find Kenzie and she's not by my side so I continue to walk and look for her when I bump into someone and they drop a lot of papers I quickly look up to see a tan boy around my age and he smiles I say "I'm sorry! I should have payed more attention!" He said "it's fine! I should be sorry for running into a beautiful girl like you. My names jack, jack gilinsky." I smile and say "well hey. My name is Kennedy, Kennedy Jameson." He cuts me a smile when Kenzie runs up. "Hey who are you?" She says jack said " I'm jack, jack gilinsky. I was just talking to Kennedy." He says to me with a smirk. "Here's my number if you ever wanna hang." I took the paper and I smiled and walked off and Kenzie says "he wants you so bad. Omg kennady. You can see it." I look at Kenzie giving her a weird look "ha I don't think so. I don't even know him. But he's pretty cute." Well we better get going I gotta go clean my apartment." We drove back to my apartment and I started to clean. I read the time on my phone when I finished. It was 2:35am I went to my room and layed on the bed while Kenzie was on my couch.