Dont let me fall sammy

I woke up really late. 3:57pm. I unlocked my phone and called Sammy. "Hello beautiful!" Sammy answered. "Hi there handsome, are you ready for jersey?" I said. "Of course baby girl. Any place is okay as long as your going. I'm on my way be there in 10." He said. "Alright babe. See you." I said and hung up. I went upstairs and put on some acid jeans and Sammy's hoodie with some all black converse. I walked downstairs with my suitcase and grabbed my charger and my phone. I walked outside and waited. Sammy pulled up. He helped me put all my stuff in his truck. "Babe I'm so excited." I said "Me to baby! Just think all the people in jersey!" Sammy said "I know but I couldn't be happier than to stay with you." I said. Sammy grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I love you babe. So so so much." Sammy said. We made it to the air port. We borded and I sat next to Sammy. I checked twitter one last time and I saw something I didn't want to see. @jackgilinsky : magcon nj! Here we go!!! @nashgrier @jackjackjohnson @skatemaloley
Great. Jack was going to magcon. I put my phone on airplane mode and went to sleep. Sammy woke me up when we were about to land. "Baby wake up." Sammy whispered. I woke up and smiled. "Sammy... I'm tired. Can we cuddle when we get to the room?" I asked. "Babe c'mon! The guys are waiting." Sammy said. I groaned "fine." We got up and I walked out the plane and into the airport. "Kennedy!" I looked and nash was jumping up and down. "Nashtybear!" I said. Nash ran over "I've missed you so much!" Nash said. "Awe Nashtybear I've missed you too!" We hugged and then I looked to the side and there was jack. I turned away quick. "Babe let's go check in the hotel." Sammy said. "U-uh yeah let's go." I stuttered. He took my hand and my bags. I held Sammy's hand tight. "Baby are you okay?" Sammy asked "w-who me? I-I'm fine Sammy." I stuttered. I was scared jack was here. It breaks my heart to see him. "Your not fine. What's going on baby?" Sammy said. "I-it's jack. I'm still a little emotional. But I'm fine." I said. "Babe. I want you to know that I love you so much. Jack didn't care baby. If he did he wouldn't of did what he did. Now c'mon. I'm here. Don't ever feel upset." Sammy whispered. "I love you Sammy wilkinson." I said "I love you more Kennedy." Sammy whispered. We made it to the hotel. Sammy and I went to the room. We were sharing a room with nash and shawn. Jack and jack are sharing a room with Hayes and Taylor. Skate was sharing a room with Cameron and Matt and Aaron. Jacob couldn't make it because his dad is in the hospital. It's my first time meeting Aaron and Matt and Hayes and Taylor. I got to my room and put my things away. I got in bed and Sammy climbed in and held me in his arms. My Sammy boii was my protector. All I could think was "don't let me fall Sammy."