Chapter 4 (Falling for jack?)

I texted the number jack gave me and I agreed to go to the party so I took a shower and put on a dress that was short and skin tight with diamonds on the front. I threw on black wedges. My hair was curled and I put some make up on and sprayed my perfume on and my phone started to ring it was jack "hello?" I awnsered he says "hey I'm on my way where do you live?" I told him and he said "okay I'm outside." I said woah. He doesn't live that far then. Well I walked out and his jeep was there and he said "wow! You look great!" I said "thank you! But you don't look so bad yourself." He chuckled and we arrived at this party like 5 mins later it was a huge house and had a huge yard. Almost similar to the house from the movie "project x" "wow this is an amazing place! This is your house jack? I said. He said "yeah I'm the fucking king of this bitch." I chuckled and we walked in and I went in and I saw a girl from my track team her name was Kendra. I walked up to her and greeted her and said hello. We talked and she said "hey here's my number. Feel free to text me. Wanna get some drinks?" I smiled and we went and got drinks. Boy! The alcohol was strong! I saw jack and I went up to him to chat for a bit and he said "hey Kennedy come here." He was waisted. I followed him. We were walking to what seemed like the back yard and I sat down in the garden couch that was there. He sat by me and I looked at him and he smiled really big and said "Kennedy I think you are a beautiful girl. Your a great friend you know it?" I smiled and giggled and said "thank you jack. But your waisted. I'm gonna head home okay?" I started to get up and he grabbed my arm and I turned his way he said "you can't leave yet! The party just started!" I giggled and I layed back on the garden couch. We sat there and talked so our night mostly consisted of drinking and talking. I said "jack?" He said "yeah?" I said "I gotta get home." He said "I'll take you wait a few mins." He was waisted. I said "no I'll walk. I got up and hugged him and he smiled and kissed my cheek. I said "bye jack!" He said "bye kenn!" I was walking when a boy with brown hair tried to grab my ass and touch me. I hit him very hard. But I continued to walk and I ran into a boy at the door who had amazing blue eyes. He said "you need a ride?" I smirked and said "yeah." He said "c'mon." We talked all the way to my house. He asked me "so you remember me from the pizza place right?" I nodded and shut my eyes. He awoke me when I got home. I went and layed down. I just smiled. I felt really weird but in a good way. I smiled and thought I what jack had said to me. I think I think I was in love with him.