Coming home

I drove to the airport to get Sammy. It was 3:45am and he just landed. He got in and kissed me. We went to my house and fell asleep. It felt good to be in Sammy's arms. We haven't talked about the baby. I woke up at 9:30am. I walked downstairs to get my waffles. I ate them and got on younow. Jack was online this early? Wow. Record. "Yo what's good? I need advice.. So someone email me." Jack Said. I laughed. I layed on the couch and tears started to fall. I miss you jack I said to myself. Why did he make me have a special feeling? Uhh. No clue. I'm going shopping today. I took a shower put my hair into a bun and left a few curls hanging. I put on some capris and a Eskimo joes tee with some white vans. I got in in the jeep and went to the mall. I walked into forever 21 and bought some shorts and a few tanks. Then I bought some flannel shirts and a bathing suit. I payed and went to wet seal. I bought a few bras and underwear and then I got some shoes that had little anchors on them and a pair of white shorts with a shirt that has an anchor in it. I walked to a store that had all kinds of sunglasses I surprisingly found a pair of Ray bans with anchors on them. I bought them. I went to Starbucks and bought a Caramel mocha latte. It was good then I left to go home. I stopped to see the jacks before making it home. I walked in and jj jumped up. "Kenn! I heard the news congratulations!" He said. "Awe hey! Thanks!!" I said. "Where's jack?" I asked "he's out back. He's fixing the 4wheeler."jj said. "Oh. I'm gonna go see him." I said. Then I walked to the back yard. "Kenn!" Jack said. "Heyy. What are you Doing?" I asked. "U-uh fixing this." Jack said. I walked over and hugged him. I whispered "I miss you." I said. "Not as much as I do." He said. "Gotta go jack. See ya." I said. He kissed my forehead and I pecked his lips. I got in the car and went home. I put my stuff away. I walked to the kitchen and there was a note "hey baby. I had to fly to Florida with skate I'll be gone a few months. I love you take care. Love Sammy boii." I cried. Sammy just left like that. I miss him. I called him. "hey babe. Why Florida?" I asked "hey. We got a one in a lifetime deal. We sing for a person and we get a record." Sammy said. "Oh. Well congratulations. I miss you be safe remember I love you Sammy." I said. "I love you babe. I will always love you. Take care of my baby. I love you so much Kennedy." Sammy said. Then I hung up. I went to lay down I was tired. Then my phone beeped.
From Nashtybear: hey wanna hit up chipotle?
I thought to myself. Nash is In Omaha?
To Nashtybear: sure I'll meet you in 30 mins.
From Nashtybear: okay see ya soon. 😘❤️
To Nashtybear: alright. xx ☺️
I got up and drove to chipotle. I walked in and nash was already there. "Kenn!" Nash yelled. "Nashtybear! How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine! I missed you!" We ordered and ate. I wrapped up and said "I have good news...".
"what?" Nash asked.
"Well I'm gonna be a mommy." I said. "OMG. No way? OMG! Kenn I'm so happy for you! Nash yelled. "Thank you." I said. "Well I gotta go. I'll see you later. Bye Nashtybear I love you." I said. I got in the jeep. Uhh. I already feel like a cow.
I stopped to see jack before going home. I still loved him secreatly. I couldn't get over the fact that we aren't together. I walked inside the jacks apartment. "Jack?" I asked. "Hey kenn one sec." Jack said. He walked in and I smiled he hugged me. I loved the way he smelt. He was so sweet to me. I loved jack. A lot.

Jacks pov.
I loved it when Kennedy would come over. She'd hug me and peck my lips. I missed her so much. It breaks my heart to know that she'll never be mine again. Yeah I know what I did was wrong. But Kennedy she made me feel great. Like nothing I had ever felt with any other girls. I need her back. I just can't accept her being gone.