that cant be them

"Hey kenn you going to that party and mikes tonight?" Jj asked me "uh. Not sure. Jack you going?" I asked jack "yeah your coming too." Jack smiled "well there is your answer jj." I laughed and smiled. "Well babe go get ready pick me up at 8:00." Jack smiled. "Okay babe. I love you. See ya later." I smiled then left.

Jacks pov
"Bro your whipped." Jj said
"I know man. I love her so much."
Jj laughed and smiled I went to shower I put on tan khakis with a rcva shirt and some vans. I sprayed some men's body spray and I had 30 minuets till Kennedy was picking me up. I scrolled through snapchat until jj got ready.

Jjs pov
I cannot get this outta my head Kennedy is gonna be so hurt when she finds out Sammy and Nate are still alive. I know this is some pretty little liars shit but hey don't judge you guys love me anyway. But Nate and Sammy had replicas of them made and those were the bodies. They are in hiding in Canada because they are trying to run from a record dealer. But I'm scared because Kennedy is coming to the party and they will be there.

Kennedy's pov
I curled my hair and did my make up. I'm wearing a golden skin tight dress with golden heels and I did my make up and curled my hair while putting on my Chanel 5 Purfume. I'm excited for this party. I haven't been to one since highschool. I picked up the jacks and we went to the party. I stood there till I saw a few familar friends "kendra!" I yelled "Kennedy come here!" Kendra yelled. "How are you and Samuel?" Kendra asked "oh he's getting so big how are you?" I asked. She smiled "I'm good. Here take this cup and drink." She said. I laughed and drunk it I went to dance with jack and he was grinding with me we were having a good time. Then I caught a smell so familiar. Then they caught my eye. Nate and Sammy. "Jack come here for a minuet." I said while pulling him to the bathroom. "What is it babe?" He asked I busted out crying. "Sammy and skate are here." I sobbed "hey baby? Look at me. You had way too much to drink let's go." Jack said "no! He's there c'mon." I dragged him out to see Sammy and some blonde talking. "Look." I said as I pointed.

Jacks pov.
Holy shit. That's not them. What is happening right now? "Sammy?" I mumbled. Tears formed in my eyes. I grabbed Kennedy's arm and pulled her outside. "Babe get in the car. I'll be right back." I said and kissed her. I walked back in and I ran into someone on the way I looked up "Nate?" I asked "bro. I-I- uh. Bro. I- how you been?" He asked "bro. Why did you guys lie? Where's Sammy?" I asked "don't know man." Nate said and walked off. "Samuel wilkinson." I said. "J-jack I can explain." He stuttered. "Nah bro. Cmon." I grabbed Sammy's shirt and pulled him to the car and threw him in the back seat. "Get your ass in and sit down." I spat.

He's fucked big time.