Dont leave jack

Baby Samuel is 6 months old now. "Why do you grow so fast little man?" I whispered as he woke up from a relaxing slumber. I smiled at the thought of Samuel. He looked just like Sammy. His dimples his smile his eyes. He was a true wilkinson. I got up put Samuel in his baby bathtub. I gave him a bath. I dried him off and dressed him. I but his jeans and a one-zee and his baby vans. He's amazing just like his daddy. "I love you Samuel." I said then smiled at him. I kissed his forehead and rocked him to sleep and put him in his crib. Then I went to shower I put on jeans with some vans and a Spider-Man tank. I curled my hair then went to put Samuel in his car seat. I grabbed my purse and my keys and drove to the jacks. I knocked on the door and jj came to the door "kenn!" He smiled. "Jj!" I yelled. "Come in! Come in!" Jj said. I smiled and walked in smiling and sat Samuel down on the couch. "Where's jack?" I asked. "He's in his room." Jj said. "Alrighty. I'll be right back." I smiled and walked to see jack. I opened the door to see a sleeping jack I smiled and I sat on him. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. Then he pulled me into a passionate kiss. "I love you."jack said. "I love you more. Lets go Samuel is with jack." I said. He got up and I jumped into his arms and he carried me to their living room. I smiled and started leaving pecks on his jawline. He grinned and them he sat me on the couch. I grabbed Samuel and held him. "Give me my boy!" Jack yelled. I chuckeled and handed samuel over. "Well we better get going. It's getting late." Jack said I nodded and gave jj a hug and walked with jack and Sammy out the door. I got in the jeep and we grabbed some pizza and Smirnoff and went home. I changed Samuel and put him to bed. Me and jack ate. Then we layed on the couch. I kissed him and I brought up the wrong thing. "Remember when you cheated on me jack?" I asked in curiosity. He pushed me off and got up. "Jack! What the fuck I was kidding." I yelled Then he walked put the door. "Don't leave jack! I'm sorry!" I yelled. Why would he just leave like that. It's fine I don't need him. Fuck him.