Goodbye sammy boii and skate

Today was the funeral. I woke up took a shower and curled my hair I put on make up and a black short dress with wedges. I looked in the mirror and smiled. It was fake. I heard a knock at the door I opened it to see a tall dark man standing there. "Hello I'm detective Ramirez. Are you Kennedy?" I nodded. "well I have a few papers to go over with you."
He said. We sat down and the thought of Sammy being find hurt me. I handed him the note. He handed me Sammy's phone. Same case. Same look. I missed my Sammy a lot. Today is the day that id say goodbye "forever" "alright thank you for your time miss." Ramirez said. I nodded then he left. I cried a little. I met the jacks at the funeral home. I smiled and walked in. "Hey kenn. You alright?" Jack asked. "I-I uh yeah. I'm fine." I stuttered. I was not looking forward on talking today. I walked in. Open caskets. I walked to Sammy. I whispered "I love you so much Sammy boii." Placing my necklace in his hand. It was a locket. Had our pictures from the mall in there. I kissed his forehead and walked to skate. "Well Maloley. You were my bud. Miss you." I whispered. Then I placed a kiss on his forehead. I took a seat until the pastor called me up. I spoke "Sammy and I were very close. He was my sunshine. He will be missed dearly. I loved Sammy a lot. More than anyone could imagine. He took great care of me. We have so many great memories. I remember the day we flew to jersey. It was fun. Quite the experience with Sammy. Sammy was quick to make me smile. To make everyone smile. He was quick to be a great friend. I'm glad I will have a part of him. I'm due in September." I smiled and Sammy's mother looked up and grinned. "I just wanna say. Sammy was a great friend. He was like a brother to me. We loved having him in magcon. It will never be the same. We love you Sammy boii." Jack said. I sat down and the pastor talked them we went to the cemetery. The pastor said a few words then they lowered skate and Sammy into the ground. It was over then i went to my house. I said nothing to anyone. I cried the whole was there. Then I walked inside. I took off my dress and put on some shorts and one of Sammy's rcva tees and some vans. I went to his apartment and gathered his things. I needed to keep them for our baby. I packed his body spray and his SnapBacks. I found a pen and a book in his pillow. I needed to read it. The first part started out "dear Kennedy, I love you so much. Please remember I will always love you. Yeah. I know I have so many trips to go to. It sucks. I won't always be with you. Take care of my baby. Here are some names I've picked out if it's a boy: hunter taylor wilkinson.
Samuel wilkinson jr.
Matthew Arron wilkinson.
Baby I know this is all so weird but I don't know something about this guy in Florida doesn't seem right. If I don't come back. Just remember I love you and baby so much. Love Sammy."
Part two.
"Dear Kennedy, if I don't make it back show this to my boy. Yes it's gonna be a boy. I feel it.
Hey there, it's your daddy Sammy. I'm gone now. Take care of mommy. We love you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I will always love you little man. Gotta go now.,
Love daddy."
I started to cry. Why did he just leave. Then I felt the baby kick. It hurt. I felt weird. Then something started to leak between my legs. I yelled for help. I think I was in labor. I grabbed my phone as I layed on the bed. I called jack. "Jack! I'm at Sammy's come. I think my water just broke." I yelled. "I'm on my way. I'm coming hang tight." He said. "Okay see ya" I groaned. It hurt so bad. It's time.