Not real

I awoke to the sound of my samuel crying. I went to change his diaper and we sat there and I stared out the window. Someone was outside. A black figure. Nothing normal. Something about the face caught my eye. Then it walked closer to the window until it reached the seal. Then it looked up. "What the fuck!" I screamed and cried. "Baby? Baby? What's wrong?" Jack screamed. I pointed to the window and cried. "Kennedy? Who is that?" Jack asked "my daddy. He's dead." I sobbed. "What?" Jack said in confusion. I handed jack the baby and motioned him to walk to the other room I opened the window "d-daddy?" I asked "Kennedy. Babygirl." He said. "W-what's going on?" I asked while tears fell. "Someone kidnapped me and I just now got the chance to run away I'm sorry for everything I've missed I was drugged to where my heartbeat wouldn't read. So they assumed I died. But right after everyone left the funeral home someone kidnapped me." He said I cried and motioned him to come inside. He looked so different. I cooked him some eggs and sausage and got him some juice. He are and I smiled. "There's someone I want you to meet." I said "alright."he mumbled. My dad's name is carter. I went to my room to get Samuel. I picked him up and cradled him. "Samuel your pawpaw is here." I said and smiled. I carried Samuel to the kitchen. "Well who's this little guy?" Carter asked. "Y-your grandson." I said. Then I smiled. "Wow. He's so perfect." Carter said. I smiled then jack walked to the kitchen and put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Are you his father?" Carter asked jack. Jack smiled and nodded "yes sir." Jack mumbled. "Well you guys did a great job." Carter smiled then handed Samuel back. I handed him back to jack and talked to my dad. "Let's go I'm going to show you something." I said we left. I'm taking him to my mom. She needs to see him. We got out and he was standing behind me. I knocked on the door to see a smiling alex. "Kennedy!" He yelled. "Alex!" I said and hugged him. I walked in and told my dad to sit downstairs. I ran upstairs to get my mom. I walked in and she smiled "mom come down stairs." I asked she nodded and we walked down. The minuet she saw my dad she ran to him and jumped in his arms. She kissed him and they hugged they were both crying. "Well I'm gonna leave you both alone I'm going back home to pack." I said. "Where are you going sweetheart?" My mom asked "to visit Kenzie." I smiled and left. What is happening right now? I'm going insane or what?