Chapter 7 (Jack is not mine?)

We finally unpacked as we made it to dallas. I was excited so I called Kenzie and told her where I was. Jack had stepped out side and was on the phone. I wonder who he was talking to? Was I being over protective? What? I have no idea. I walked outside and he hung up the phone real quick. Was he cheating on me? Was he not inlove with me? What?
I let it go. So I went over to Kenzie's and jack and her met. But Kenzie wasn't alone her cousin Leah was there. I didn't like her that much cause she was just a bitch to everyone. I told Kenzie "hey kenz let's go to royalties park? There's a lot of memories over there huh? I asked jack if he wanted to go he said no. "What's wrong" I asked. He answered "nothing." With that I simply walked out. I told Kenzie "he's been acting strange since we left the hotel." Kenzie said "well kenn do you think he's cheating on you?" I said "i don't know. I hope not kenz." We stayed at the park for 30 mins. "Kenz it's cold let's go back to your place." We walked to Kenzie's house and I walked in and I wish I didn't. There was Leah. On my jack. Their lips connected. His hands on her hips. They didn't hear us walk in so I coughed "ahem!.." Jack and I quickly made eye contact. My heart just broke into a million pieces. Jack said "kenn i love you and you know that but I can explai-" I cut him off I said "really jack? Wow. If you love me your doing a good fucking job of showing it. Your stupid. You can find your own way back to Omaha. Have fun with that stupid bitch." I walked out and I left to go to the hotel and grab my bags before jack came. I got on the highway and was headed to Omaha. I was upset. I made it back to Tulsa and I had to get a hotel. My eyes hurt they were red and poofy and blurry. My phone was off so when I got to the hotel I turned it on and I had 45 missed calls from (jack)
26 texts from (jack)
1 voice mail from (jack)
I wasn't going to call him back so I texted Kenzie (kenz) Kennedy (kenn)
Kenn: hey kenz. I'm not in Dallas anymore. I left. I can't believe him.
Kenz: hey. I'm sorry love. He's not worth it. He left about 5 hours ago.
Kenn: well he can find his own way back. It's over between me and him.
Kenz: I'm so sorry.
Kenn: it's okay. He's got another thing coming.
Kenz: yeah. Don't let him get you down. Call me when you make it to Omaha. Love you babes!
Kenn:love you too babe! ❤️
I let a tear escape as I layed my phone down. I went to take a shower and I got out brushed my hair and put one of jacks t-shirts on. It's smelt like his cologne. I missed him I'm admitting it. But he brought this upon his self. I woke up and continued to go to Omaha. I haven't are today at all. So I made it to Omaha and got home and I layed there. I missed jack a lot. It's killing me. So I went to I yogurt. I called nash. The guy who brought me home after the party. We sat there and talked and to my surprise he was jacks friend. He told me how jack was. I should of never trusted him. Jack gilinsky killed me. He was the love of my life.