Home sweet home

We made it back to Omaha. It's been 2 weeks since jersey. Sammy slept over since he was leaving today for California.I woke up went down stairs to get some juice. I sat on the couch and logged on younow. Jack was on I clicked his link and watched his video. "Well I had fun in jersey! You girls are amazing. I have a question for you all." Jack said. "What should I do when I love some one but they have moved on?" Then he turned it off. Was he talking about me? No. I don't think so. Truely i missed jack. I missed his hugs. Stop! Kennedy he hurt you. I couldn't get over him. I'm with Sammy. Yeah I feel a connection but not like I had with jack. Ugh. Relationships
"Morning sleepy head." I said as Sammy walked down to the living room. "Morning beautiful." Sammy mumbled as he sat down on the couch. I turned off my lap top and kissed Sammy. Things got heated I got on his lap he started to pull my shirt off and unhooked my bra. He played with my nipples then he pulled my underwear off and he didn't put a condom on. He pulled me close to him and he whispered "Kennedy i love you." I smiled "Sammy I love you." I whispered back. He did his deed and I went to take a shower. I had to go to a meeting with nash today. Nash come to Omaha for the rest of the weekend. I put on some leggings with a regular tee. I put on some uggs and curled my hair. Sammy put on basket ball shorts and a black v-neck and some red vans. He was going to play basketball with Cameron and skate, carter and Hayes and all of the guys before they left. I grabbed my cellphone and my purse. "Babe I'm going to a meeting with nash. See ya when you get back babe. Imma miss you."I kissed Sammy. " okay baby. See you. I'm gonna miss you to baby. I'll be back soon." Sammy said. "okay babe I love you I have to go." I said and walked out the door. I got in the car and drove to see jack. I didn't want to go to the meeting so I texted nash.
To: Nashtybear
Hey. I can't make it to the meeting I have to help my mom.
From: Nashtybear
Okay it's fine love you!
To: Nashtybear
Love you ❤️
I made it to the jacks and I got out and knocked on the door. Jj answered the door. "Kenn!how are you? Come in!" He smiled. "Thanks." I smiled.
"Where's jack?" I asked. "He's sleeping still." Jj said. "Oh. Okay. I'll be right back."I said. I walked to jacks room. I opened the door. There he was. The guy who was once mine. I layed on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his torso. Then I thought he was asleep. I guess not. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Home sweet home. I missed you Kennedy. I feel better to have you in my arms. I love you." Jack whispered. "I love you too jack." We fell asleep.